Name Your Favorite Book(s) published by Cemetery Dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    The resale market for limited sales is very soft and has been for a long while...except for the books *I* want, of course (ggrrr!).
    Ain't that always the way. And that's why you have to buy what you love and screw the market!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
      Ain't that always the way. And that's why you have to buy what you love and screw the market!
      For sure. It all depends on what it's worth to you.

And my that measure, I'm getting invited to Dinner with the Cannibal Sisters for $35.Good price for a lettered with or without the signature sheet.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
        For sure. It all depends on what it's worth to you.

And my that measure, I'm getting invited to Dinner with the Cannibal Sisters for $35.Good price for a lettered with or without the signature sheet.
        That is a great price! Congrats!

Comment

One of my favorites for sure is the lettered Blockade Billy.
          Love that book!

sk

Comment

I do have Dinner with the Cannibal Sisters. Guess I'll read it soon. I've been reading quite a few books I know I won't keep and than donating them (Not CD or SP or any other S/L editions of course).

Cap
            Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
              I do have Dinner with the Cannibal Sisters. Guess I'll read it soon. I've been reading quite a few books I know I won't keep and than donating them (Not CD or SP or any other S/L editions of course).

Cap
              Dinner with the Cannibal Sisters is an excellent read.

Comment

Working...
              X