Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mist TV Series on Spike - Am I the only one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mist TV Series on Spike - Am I the only one?

Lately, I've been watching THE MIST TV series on SPIKE. I've watched 4 episodes and I'm really disappointed with it. It's boring and the acting is just terrible. Am I the only one? Would love to hear other opinions.

Originally posted by Wicked Jester View Post
    Lately, I've been watching THE MIST TV series on SPIKE. I've watched 4 episodes and I'm really disappointed with it. It's boring and the acting is just terrible. Am I the only one? Would love to hear other opinions.
    I have seen all five episodes that have aired to this point.

My thoughts:
    I really like the concept of expanding on the story and showing what was happening in the community when the original story only showed inside the Market. The first two episodes grabbed me and showed potential. Since then it feels like is dragging to me. I think the acting is mediocre but I am not sure they have much to work with in regards to plot and dialogue.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Jester View Post
      Agree entirely. It's dreadful. It makes the TV adaptation of Under The Dome look like a masterpiece.

It's expanded on the King story by adding numerous new characters. Every one of them is a walking cliche.
      The acting is awful, the special effects mediocre.

Nothing to recommend it at all.

Comment

Working...
      X