Shudder Streaming Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shudder Streaming Service

Anybody else on here use Shudder? I've been pretty impressed so far (with the exception of today when there was an error halfway through watching Noroi: The Curse; hopefully it gets resolved. I was enjoying myself!).

If anybody is unfamiliar, it's essentially Netflix for the horror genre. I was a little skeptical that it would be a bunch of public domain stuff, but their selection is pretty darn solid and really geared toward the hardcore horror fan. There is a ton of more obscure stuff including a decent amount of movies rereleased by Arrow which is nice if you want to watch the movie but not pay $30 for a Blu-ray. They also have a fair amount of shorts if that's your thing as well.

I tried it a few months ago and it was way too buggy. I also owned 2/3 of the movies but that I could forgive. Maybe I'll try again and see if it has improved.

Comment

I am considering it. Then I also found a thing called Screambox - which is also a horror streaming service like NetFlix/Shudder. I've heard reviews saying it's better...but....who knows. Their selection looks alright.

Comment

I've never heard of Screambox. I might have to check it out.

Comment

Working...
        X