by Brian Hodge

This is the discussion thread for I'll Bring You The Birds by Brian Hodge

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to view the announcement!
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

I'm in for a copy. Brian Hodge is one of my favorites and I'm always curious as to why his work doesn't get brought up more.

Comment

Hodge is one of the absolute best horror writers working today. I suspect he's not as popular because a) he's not terribly prolific and b) he's kind of a writers' writer (in that he's more popular with other horror writers than he seems to be with horror fans).

Also in for a copy.

Comment

I saw the sample of the artwork for this book. Very striking and I'm very tempted to snag a copy.

Cap
        Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Hodge has always been hit or miss with me. I liked Dark Advent a lot. Most of his other books and short stories have not really pulled me in. I am passing on this one. I do think the cover is nice.

Comment

I haven't read this one yet, but I can say that it's a very cool looking little book. This artist gives it a lot of personality, and it's a very different style for us.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
              I haven't read this one yet, but I can say that it's a very cool looking little book. This artist gives it a lot of personality, and it's a very different style for us.

I got one because I thought the concept was cool and I really liked the art.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                Hodge has always been hit or miss with me. I liked Dark Advent a lot. Most of his other books and short stories have not really pulled me in. I am passing on this one. I do think the cover is nice.
                This reminds me that I have to get around to reading that one.

Comment

What's the word on I'll Bring You the Birds?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                    What's the word on I'll Bring You the Birds?
                    I believe the correct awnser to that is "Bird's the word".

That said the word is that it should hopefully ship this week yet. Hearts in Suspension slipcases are next, but those should ship pretty quickly. Then we're onto I'll Bring You the Birds, which should also ship pretty quickly.

Instagram

Comment

I believe the correct awnser to that is "Bird's the word".

That said the word is that it should hopefully ship this week yet. Hearts in Suspension slipcases are next, but those should ship pretty quickly. Then we're onto I'll Bring You the Birds, which should also ship pretty quickly.
                      Awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OXVPgu6urw

Comment

These start shipping today. Should be done come Monday or Tuesday. I'm not sure what's next, probably Sleeping Beauties THC's as I believe those should be arriving from Scribner early next week.

Instagram

Comment

These start shipping today. Should be done come Monday or Tuesday. I'm not sure what's next, probably Sleeping Beauties THC's as I believe those should be arriving from Scribner early next week.
                          YAY!

Comment

That's great news! I'm really looking forward to this one. Bring on the Brian Hodge goodness!

Comment

I finished this one and I really liked it. It reminded me in some ways of DINNER WITH THE CANNIBAL SISTERS even though it ended in a very different way. I thought the story and the art were both great. I'd recommend this book to anyone looking for a quick, enjoyable tale that's really satisfying. Hodge delivers glimpses around every corner--just enough to keep drawing you into the dark

Great book that's not getting the love it deserves, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X