Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Centipede has Slipcases for Sale!

Just a heads up!

Important to note that you're buying a box of slipcases, not an individual slipcase (assuming I read the newsletter correctly).

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
      Important to note that you're buying a box of slipcases, not an individual slipcase (assuming I read the newsletter correctly).
      The Algernon Blackwood are singles. I ordered 2 boxes of the New Sun slipcases, 12 to a box. I'll find something to do with them.
      Mike

Comment

I ordered one (or a set - not sure which) for Poe The Man Who Was Used Up.

Comment

Originally posted by daverob View Post
          Dave,
          I just double checked my order, that's good for 12 slipcases. Not a bad deal at all.

Comment

Wow! I'll have to go through my library and see what else I have that'll fit.

Comment

I sure hope someday to own that book. Very envious.
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Wow! I'll have to go through my library and see what else I have that'll fit.
                If you're interested in selling one, I'd possibly be interested in picking one up off you. I picked up a copy of the book a while back, but it was lacking the slipcase.

Comment

Absolutely, no problem. let me know, postage, plus, whatever you think is fair.

Comment

Working...
                  X