The Handyman by Bentley Little - Cemetery Dance Graveyard Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    P.S. CD knocked this one out of the park. This is a beautiful book!
    It is, and it smells good too. I really noticed that because I read it right after a library book that had been read by a heavy smoker, and that one stank.

Comment

What an absolutely gorgeous book!

I agree with a previous comment that I'd love to see a bound-in ribbon bookmark in more CD books.

Comment

Originally posted by havok View Post
        What an absolutely gorgeous book!

I agree with a previous comment that I'd love to see a bound-in ribbon bookmark in more CD books.
        From the website, it looks like the other volumes that are included in the Graveyard Editions will feature the same production values.

Comment

Who will get the next Graveyard treatment?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
            Who will get the next Graveyard treatment?
            I'm not going to say the title, but I believe the next one is at the printer right now. Granted there's like 7 books at the printer.
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Yep, Book #2 in the Graveyard Editions line is not announced but already rolling at the printer and should be done around the end of the year, I hope. We'll see how things go, though, because the printer always slows WAY down around the holidays.

Brian
              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                Yep, Book #2 in the Graveyard Editions line is not announced but already rolling at the printer and should be done around the end of the year, I hope. We'll see how things go, though, because the printer always slows WAY down around the holidays.

Brian
                I'm jonesing for some kind of announcement.

Comment

I'm jonesing for some kind of announcement.

LOL!!!

Comment

So...I was flipping through the latest issue of Cemetery Dance And stumbled across a full page ad for the Graveyard Editions. Since this ad was printed and circulated, I’m assuming it’s okay to post here.

Looks like the next four books are:

Orphans of Wonderland by Greg Gifune
                    Head Space and Other Uncomfortable Surroundings by James Cooper
                    A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay (!!)
                    The Red Church by Scott Nicholson

Looks like a heck of a lineup!

Comment

I’m excited for the Tremblay book. It was one of the few books I’ve read that actually messed with my head. (Did not like his follow-up at all.)

Comment

Pre-orders for the Graveyard Edition of Orphans of Wonderland by Greg Gifune began back on December 11, 2017. At least that's when my records show I ordered it.

The Bentley Little book was so gorgeous that I imagine I will order all forthcoming Graveyard Editions. They are beautiful books!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                          So...I was flipping through the latest issue of Cemetery Dance And stumbled across a full page ad for the Graveyard Editions. Since this ad was printed and circulated, I’m assuming it’s okay to post here.

Looks like the next four books are:

Orphans of Wonderland by Greg Gifune
                          Head Space and Other Uncomfortable Surroundings by James Cooper
                          A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay (!!)
                          The Red Church by Scott Nicholson

Looks like a heck of a lineup!
                          Orphans of Wonderland is done at the printer and just waiting for our shipping queue to clear out. The others I *hope* will be published this year.

Brian
                          Brian James Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                            Pre-orders for the Graveyard Edition of Orphans of Wonderland by Greg Gifune began back on December 11, 2017. At least that's when my records show I ordered it.

Probably was a CDCC announcement as my order shows 12/12.

The Bentley Little book was so gorgeous that I imagine I will order all forthcoming Graveyard Editions. They are beautiful books!
                            I initially missed out on the Bentley book but I believe Tommy?? sold me his copy. Agreed. It's a gorgeous production and I'll be getting the rest of them as they are released. Doubt I'll actually ever read any of them as it's mainly to satisfy my OCD series addiction.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                              I initially missed out on the Bentley book but I believe Tommy?? sold me his copy. Agreed. It's a gorgeous production and I'll be getting the rest of them as they are released. Doubt I'll actually ever read any of them as it's mainly to satisfy my OCD series addiction.
                              Was Orphans of Wonderland ever offered to the general public? Are there copies left? I got mine, just wondering.

**EDIT** just saw that it's available for order after searching for it on the website. So there are copies to be snagged.
                              Last edited by jeffingoff; 02-15-2018, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Was Orphans of Wonderland ever offered to the general public? Are there copies left? I got mine, just wondering.

**EDIT** just saw that it's available for order after searching for it on the website. So there are copies to be snagged.
                                I believe it was offered to the CDCC and maybe those who bought THE HANDYMAN, but I don't believe we've sent out the general announcement yet. We'll probably give THE HANDYMAN one more opportunity to match their numbers for the series before we do that.

Brian
                                Brian James Freeman

Comment

Working...
                                X