Thread: Scream Factory 50% Off Sale

Senior Member Hearing Voices

Scream Factory 50% Off Sale

Just a heads up:

Scream Factory is currently running a 50% Off sale on their titles right now through 6/19. You can browse their catalog at https://www.shoutfactory.com/tentpoles/scream-factory

For those who might not be familiar with Scream Factory, they are essentially the Criterion Collection of horror movies. Almost all their titles come full to the brim with extras and a lot are remastered and have never looked better.

If you haven't checked it out already, I highly suggest The Autopsy of Jane Doe. I first saw it last year at Fantastic Fest and recently picked it up on Blu-Ray and revisited it. I enjoyed it as much the second time around as I did the first.

Senior Member Hearing Voices mhatchett's Avatar
    Thanks for the heads up!

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session TJCams's Avatar
    Stumbled upon this yesterday somehow.

I too enjoyed The Autopsy of Jane Doe!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TJCams View Post
    Stumbled upon this yesterday somehow.

I too enjoyed The Autopsy of Jane Doe!!!!!
    I'm glad to hear you liked it! It's been one of my recent favorites and after the buzz that came off it at the festival (they added additional showings because it was so popular), I thought that it was going to be HUGE. Unfortunately, it didn't get the wide distribution I thought it would. It isn't revolutionary by any means, but it is so well-crafted and plays like gangbusters with an audience. So I keep beating the drum...

Wal-Mart had a special deal with Scream Factory/IFC Midnight that gave them an exclusive window to sell the movie. If you look on Amazon, it doesn't release until 6/27, but you can get it at Wal-Mart or through Scream Factory. Just an FYI, in case someone is interested in the movie by doesn't want to shop online.

Quote Originally Posted by mhatchett View Post
    Thanks for the heads up!
    No problem! Secretly, I just want everybody else to be as broke as I am from all these sales!