Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scream Factory 50% Off Sale

Just a heads up:

Scream Factory is currently running a 50% Off sale on their titles right now through 6/19. You can browse their catalog at https://www.shoutfactory.com/tentpoles/scream-factory

For those who might not be familiar with Scream Factory, they are essentially the Criterion Collection of horror movies. Almost all their titles come full to the brim with extras and a lot are remastered and have never looked better.

If you haven't checked it out already, I highly suggest The Autopsy of Jane Doe. I first saw it last year at Fantastic Fest and recently picked it up on Blu-Ray and revisited it. I enjoyed it as much the second time around as I did the first.

Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Stumbled upon this yesterday somehow.

I too enjoyed The Autopsy of Jane Doe!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
        Stumbled upon this yesterday somehow.

I too enjoyed The Autopsy of Jane Doe!!!!!
        I'm glad to hear you liked it! It's been one of my recent favorites and after the buzz that came off it at the festival (they added additional showings because it was so popular), I thought that it was going to be HUGE. Unfortunately, it didn't get the wide distribution I thought it would. It isn't revolutionary by any means, but it is so well-crafted and plays like gangbusters with an audience. So I keep beating the drum...

Wal-Mart had a special deal with Scream Factory/IFC Midnight that gave them an exclusive window to sell the movie. If you look on Amazon, it doesn't release until 6/27, but you can get it at Wal-Mart or through Scream Factory. Just an FYI, in case someone is interested in the movie by doesn't want to shop online.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
          Thanks for the heads up!
          No problem! Secretly, I just want everybody else to be as broke as I am from all these sales!

Comment

Yea, one of my favorite fims reciently watched The Autopsy of Jane Doe.

The Endless is also a must see especially for those who dug, as much as I did, Resolution.

Comment

Originally posted by mtyree View Post
              Yea, one of my favorite fims reciently watched The Autopsy of Jane Doe.

The Endless is also a must see especially for those who dug, as much as I did, Resolution.
              Another Jane Doe fan!

Good to hear more positive feedback about The Endless. I really like both Resolution and Spring and have been anxiously awaiting the release of this. Unfortunately, I've begun work on my list for October horror movies (yeah, I probably take this a little too seriously every year; my poor wife...) and I've slotted in one of the spots, so I have a couple more months before I actually check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                Another Jane Doe fan!

Good to hear more positive feedback about The Endless. I really like both Resolution and Spring and have been anxiously awaiting the release of this. Unfortunately, I've begun work on my list for October horror movies (yeah, I probably take this a little too seriously every year; my poor wife...) and I've slotted in one of the spots, so I have a couple more months before I actually check it out.
                Based on a recommendation from a friend, I re-watched Resolution right before watching The Endless. I'm really glad I did.

Comment

Working...
                X