Sleeping Beauties By Stephen King and Owen King Book Tour:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleeping Beauties By Stephen King and Owen King Book Tour:

Looks like tickets are starting to go up for sale so I thought I would create a separate thread:

September 26th, 2017** *New York City
    September 27th, 2017** *Hudson Valley, NY Area
    September 28th, 2017** *Newton Centre, MA**
    September 29th, 2017** *Chicago, IL
    September 30th, 2017** *Milwaukee, WI** *
    October 1st, 2017** *St. Louis, MO
    October 2nd, 2017** *Missoula, MT
    October 3rd, 2017** *Portland, OR
    October 5th, 2017** *Toronto, ON, Canada
    October 6th, 2017** *Sarasota, FL

Tickets are on sale for the Milwaukee and Newton Centre appearances.

There will be no author signings at the event. The purchase price gets you in the door and a copy of the book. A limited number of books will be signed. They say 400 for the Milwaukee event.

https://stephenking.com/p/sleeping-beauties/#s157

I notice they say "up to" 400 copies will be signed. It may depend on how long it takes the Kings to get tired signing

"As a special bonus, up to 400 lucky attendees will randomly receive a pre-signed copy, so we wish you luck!"

Comment

I'm still on the fence about trying to attend. If I do, it'd have to be St. Louis. I know getting a personalization from SK would be out of the question for these events but was hoping Owen might stick around after to do some. Probably out of the question as well as it seems they are going to be on a pretty tight schedule. I think it'd also had been cool if Owen could have done a little promotion of the title on his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
        I notice they say "up to" 400 copies will be signed. It may depend on how long it takes the Kings to get tired signing

"As a special bonus, up to 400 lucky attendees will randomly receive a pre-signed copy, so we wish you luck!"
        It may be based on the size of the venue. For the two announced they state 400 for the Milwaukee event which is in a large hall. For the Newton Centre event they state only that "A limited number of attendees will receive signed copies"

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
          I'm still on the fence about trying to attend. If I do, it'd have to be St. Louis. I know getting a personalization from SK would be out of the question for these events but was hoping Owen might stick around after to do some. Probably out of the question as well as it seems they are going to be on a pretty tight schedule. I think it'd also had been cool if Owen could have done a little promotion of the title on his own.
          If you have not seen Stephen King live I strongly recommend it. He is very entertaining.

Comment

I am equally drawn by getting a signed copy as seeing them live, but if they are not signing there, the signature importance falls a bit with the signed CD edition on order. With that said, if I can get a ticket or two for the Chicago event, I am there!

Comment

I am probably in the minority here but seeing them live is more important to me than a signed copy.

Comment

I saw Mr. King in Chicago for Bag of Bones. It was a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  I am probably in the minority here but seeing them live is more important to me than a signed copy.
                  That's what it'd be for me too, Martin.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                    I am equally drawn by getting a signed copy as seeing them live, but if they are not signing there, the signature importance falls a bit with the signed CD edition on order. With that said, if I can get a ticket or two for the Chicago event, I am there!
                    The tickets for the Chicago event (in Naperville) go on sale on Tuesday. I'm going to try to get two.

Comment

Here is the link for the Naperville (Chicago) event:

http://kingsandersons.brownpapertickets.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Here is the link for the Naperville (Chicago) event:

http://kingsandersons.brownpapertickets.com/
                        Hoping I can snag a couple tix on Tuesday.

Comment

Hoping I can snag a couple tix on Tuesday.

They go on sale in 10 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                            They go on sale in 10 minutes!
                            Got mine!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Got mine!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Me too!!

Comment

Working...
                              X