Thunderstorm Black Voltage Titles for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thunderstorm Black Voltage Titles for Sale

I'm refocusing my collection and I have decided to sell some of my Thunderstorm Black Voltage titles. I am asking $50 each, but will entertain offers so don't be shy if there is something you are interested in. All books are in Like New condition. I have them listed on eBay with pictures as well. Here is the link to Soultaker and you can browse the other titles from there: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SOULTAKER-Br...wAAOSwz71ZOcv5

Titles Available:

Soultaker by Bryan Smith (sold)
    The Skin Show by Kristopher Rufty
    Origin of Pain by Ryan C. Thomas
    Bigfoot Beach by Kristopher Rufty
    The Fallen Boys by Aaron Dries
    The Collected Work of the Faceless God by Erik Williams
    Slowly We Rot by Bryan Smith
    Blood, Sex, Slime and Chinese Food by Shane McKenzie
    The Unhinged by David Bernstein
    The Nightmare Within by Glen Krisch
    Exponential by Adam Cesare (sold)
    The Final Girl by Brandon Ford
    Video Night by Adam Cesare
    Last edited by Sock Monkey; 06-13-2017, 10:52 PM.

Dang, man. If I'd seen this beforehand I'd have saved you the Ebay fees on the four titles I just bought!

Comment

Oh, hey! No worries! I appreciate the purchases either way. I hope you enjoy the books!

Comment

I updated the list above, marking what has sold. Price on almost all have dropped to $40 OBO.

Comment

Sock, are any of the above titles part of the Western series they were putting out?

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
            Sock, are any of the above titles part of the Western series they were putting out?
            No, these are all Black Voltage titles (oversized, leather-bound with dustjackets). The western books are from the Douglas Western line. TSB is still putting them out, but since they are genre-based (weird western) instead of format-based, they don't put out as many titles in that line. Currently, I'm not selling any of the books from that line. Sorry!

Comment

That's OK. Thanks for the good info!

Comment

Due to a bit of budget-blowing, I need to sell the remaining listings a tad faster so I've shifted the remaining listings to auctions with a $10 starting bid.

Comment

The auctions end in about eleven and a half hours (730 pm PST). Almost all books are still around the $25 mark, which is a smoking deal for a BV title. If you're interested in any of the books, now's the time to get a bid in!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                    Hi, I have Timber Gray by Thunderstorm Books brand new & unread with a free reading copy (soft cover) by Bad Moon Books. It's on Ebay, here's the item number-

Comment

Working...
                    X