Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    It truly is a very fun read.
    I loved it! Just finished the Complete Drive in and I gotta say it was a great ride. I'm on the fence about the ending. And can I say WHY would SubPress choose that artwork for the cover of their edition of Drive in 3: The Bus Tour?! Why?!

Can't wait to read Paradise Sky and Bubba when it comes out. Safe to say I am an instant Lansdale fan. Exactly my kind of horror/humor/happy. Reminded me a little of John Dies at the End.

I'm going to write for a while (horror story about a dude's internship in Hell) but then I'll be reading Gwendy!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      Safe to say I am an instant Lansdale fan. Exactly my kind of horror/humor/happy.
      Jeff, I had to winnow down my Lansdale shelves a bit, so left you a PM in case you're looking for more Lansdale to read.
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I replied. You are an amazing human.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
          I loved it! Just finished the Complete Drive in and I gotta say it was a great ride. I'm on the fence about the ending. And can I say WHY would SubPress choose that artwork for the cover of their edition of Drive in 3: The Bus Tour?! Why?!

Can't wait to read Paradise Sky and Bubba when it comes out. Safe to say I am an instant Lansdale fan. Exactly my kind of horror/humor/happy. Reminded me a little of John Dies at the End.

I'm going to write for a while (horror story about a dude's internship in Hell) but then I'll be reading Gwendy!
          I have read a limited amount of Lansdale but I have enjoyed what I have read. I am enjoying Hap and Leonard as well.

Comment

Working...
          X