Legion on FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legion on FX

Is anyone else watching Legion? This show is kinda ridiculous. I've never seen another show with this kind of style on TV.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Is anyone else watching Legion? This show is kinda ridiculous. I've never seen another show with this kind of style on TV.
    I love the show. Hell of a lot of style! FX is putting out some great TV. Did you watch Taboo?

Comment

I've watched the first two episodes but have fallen behind. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet but I'll keep watching for now.

Comment

It's definitely something that could be difficult to get into. I'm caught up and I still don't really know what's going on, but that's kinda the point.

Instagram

Comment

I actually hadn't really heard of this. Just did a quick look on IMDB, sound cool actually.

Comment

I've been meaning to catch Taboo, and Legion does look interesting, but I haven't tuned into either yet. I am still trying to catch up on AHS, and plus with general "life" going on, I find my TV time is rare and precious!

Comment

I finished the first season of this a couple weeks ago and I absolutely LOVED it! It's off-kilter and weird and the pacing takes a little bit to get used to as it's rather a slow burn after the first episode, but I love it for all of those reasons. Though not the same, it reminds me quite a bit of Hannibal as it takes the subject matter and adds some interesting, artistic flair to the story.

And let's just be honest, Dan Stevens just rocks. I wasn't a huge fan of him when he was on Downton Abbey, but he knocked me back in my seat with his turn in The Guest--if you haven't seen it, check it out right now for some awesomeness--and now this. I'm constantly surprised by the choices he makes.

It's a great show and I can't wait for Season 2!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                I finished the first season of this a couple weeks ago and I absolutely LOVED it! It's off-kilter and weird and the pacing takes a little bit to get used to as it's rather a slow burn after the first episode, but I love it for all of those reasons. Though not the same, it reminds me quite a bit of Hannibal as it takes the subject matter and adds some interesting, artistic flair to the story.

And let's just be honest, Dan Stevens just rocks. I wasn't a huge fan of him when he was on Downton Abbey, but he knocked me back in my seat with his turn in The Guest--if you haven't seen it, check it out right now for some awesomeness--and now this. I'm constantly surprised by the choices he makes.

It's a great show and I can't wait for Season 2!
                Yea he was pretty good, but Aubrey Plaza makes it for me.

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                X