Gwendy's Button Box by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    The first few lottery entries selected will be able to buy either the Limited Edition or the Lettered Edition until the Lettered Editions have sold. Brian
    Thanks, Brian!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
      The first few lottery entries selected will be able to buy either the Limited Edition or the Lettered Edition until the Lettered Editions have sold.

Brian
      Hello, long time CD Forum stalker, first time poster. I have purchased the trade signed slipcase edition and I'm in the lottery. And perhaps this is poor etiquette (like asking a marathoner about their finishing time) but I was wondering--just how many copies of the limited are we talking about for the lottery?

I'll hang up and listen.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
        Hello, long time CD Forum stalker, first time poster. I have purchased the trade signed slipcase edition and I'm in the lottery. And perhaps this is poor etiquette (like asking a marathoner about their finishing time) but I was wondering--just how many copies of the limited are we talking about for the lottery?

I'll hang up and listen.
        Welcome! I believe there should be approximately 50 copies of the Limited Edition available via the lottery.

Brian
        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Thank you for the response, Brian. 50 is much better than 5!! I'm amazed there are any available to be honest. Now to argue with my wife about how much money I'm spending to break the Ikea bookshelf.

Comment

I think you should have Feats of Strength instead LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
              I think you should have Feats of Strength instead LOL!!
              Or strength of feet!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                I am in for a signed/Slipcased trade and a Limited.
                I'm in for the Signed/Slipcased as well. Not sure if the S/L is something I can do if given the opportunity. Congrats to all who have acquired one!

And Kudos to CD/LRB for the ways they are offering this. Beyond fair IMO.
                Last edited by Brian861; 03-07-2017, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                  Or strength of feet!

Comment

Unlike most, I'm still on the fence. A new King book isn't an automatic buy for me, but a return to Castle Rock AND Richard Chizmar included makes it more interesting. If anything, I'll go for the slipcased signed trade. I'm sure the limited and lettered editions will be amazing but WAY out of my budget.

Congrats to all who gets one! I'm sure once I see pictures of the book, I'll be insanely jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                      I'm sure once I see pictures of the book, I'll be insanely jealous!
                      Think about the coin that comes with the book. THE COIN. Only 352 coins will be minted. With a surprise on the head side (as opposed to the endless piebald side). Can you imagine, looking at images of the finished book on the LRB site, and seeing the profile of the King on that coin? And Richard on the other side?! I have no insight or information. Just a fat juicy guess. But man, I tell you, I want to avoid that moment of regret as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                        Think about the coin that comes with the book. THE COIN. Only 352 coins will be minted. With a surprise on the head side (as opposed to the endless piebald side). Can you imagine, looking at images of the finished book on the LRB site, and seeing the profile of the King on that coin? And Richard on the other side?! I have no insight or information. Just a fat juicy guess. But man, I tell you, I want to avoid that moment of regret as much as possible.
                        I have it absolutely no authority that the head side of the coin will be a profile pick of Brian's Dog and the other side will be, well tails.

Comment

Decided to go with the signed trade + slipcase deal. These first three months of the year have been brutal on my budget :'(

Comment

I have it absolutely no authority that the head side of the coin will be a profile pick of Brian's Dog and the other side will be, well tails.
                            With equal authority I confirm this.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                              Decided to go with the signed trade + slipcase deal. These first three months of the year have been brutal on my budget :'(
                              Monday was brutal on my budget and then today I get an offer from the CDCC that I will probably not be able to resist. Our friends at Cemetery Dance need to take a vacation!

Comment

Monday was brutal on my budget and then today I get an offer from the CDCC that I will probably not be able to resist. Our friends at Cemetery Dance need to take a vacation!
                                I hear ya, Martin! I'm not even going to attempt to resist the latest CDCC offer. And LMAO about the coin! That'd be classic!

Comment

Working...
                                X