No announcement yet.

Gwendy's Button Box by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we know for sure that if we pre-ordered the Blatty screenplay set we are guaranteed a chance to get a S/L of this? So there's no need to check sites and message boards obsessively in fear of missing out? Am I safe to just wait for an email?

Comment

Originally posted by jigertz View Post
      Do we know for sure that if we pre-ordered the Blatty screenplay set we are guaranteed a chance to get a S/L of this? So there's no need to check sites and message boards obsessively in fear of missing out? Am I safe to just wait for an email?
      Correct! As long as your email is up-to-date with Mindy, you will be emailed next week.

Brian
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I ordered the Trade signed slipcase edition. Not sure if I will order the signed limited edition. It's nice to know that I will have the opportunity first thanks to ordering the Blatty set.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          I ordered the Trade signed slipcase edition. Not sure if I will order the signed limited edition. It's nice to know that I will have the opportunity first thanks to ordering the Blatty set.
          You are not alone. I am very happy I will have the chance to order based on the Blatty purchase. I also have decided that I would be interested in purchasing all Lonely Road Books going forward. Assuming this one runs the same price as Blockade Bill ($450.00) I am probably in. If the price goes much above that I will have to make a tough decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            You are not alone. I am very happy I will have the chance to order based on the Blatty purchase. I also have decided that I would be interested in purchasing all Lonely Road Books going forward. Assuming this one runs the same price as Blockade Bill ($450.00) I am probably in. If the price goes much above that I will have to make a tough decision.
            Honestly that's not a bad decision. Each of their books that I own is top notch production. Pure class.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
              Honestly that's not a bad decision. Each of their books that I own is top notch production. Pure class.
              I totally agree. I have LRB's limited from the first and every one has been great.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                I have all but two at this point. They range from gift to Lettered edition. The two I am missing are Blockade Billy and The Exorcist.

Comment

I LOVE!!!! their edition of The Strain. That trilogy is going to look fantastic!! I love Blockade Billy too, particularly foe the use of a baseball card as what King signed. Awesome!!!

Comment

Comment

Grabbed a signed trade, but that's all I will go. Sounds pretty darn cool though!

Comment

$450's too rich for my blood for a King novella, I'm afraid; I'm sure it'll be an outstanding production, though.

Looks like I'll need to grab one of those trade editions.
                        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I am in for a signed/Slipcased trade and a Limited.

Comment

I too am in for a copy of the limited edition. A bit more than my usual spending, but it sounds like it will be a stellar product (which isn't surprising coming from LRB).

Comment

Are they doing a lottery for the lettered as well or have they all been claimed via prior purchases?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                                Are they doing a lottery for the lettered as well or have they all been claimed via prior purchases?
                                The first few lottery entries selected will be able to buy either the Limited Edition or the Lettered Edition until the Lettered Editions have sold.

Brian
                                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                                X