Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Gwendy's Button Box by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar

Administrator 2nd Electroshock Session Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Yea I would've warned you guys about the other book, but I didn't want to spoil the box. He wanted a 2nd book from us and that one was the only one we had enough copies of to give him. Plus we figured most of his customers probably didn't overlap with our customer base much, since no one seemed to have ever heard of the box until now.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com
    Ebook Email: danhocker@dhdigitaleditions.com
    eBook Website: www.dhdigitaleditions.com

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Twitter - Facebook - Twitch.tv

Senior Member 2nd Electroshock Session Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Yea I would've warned you guys about the other book, but I didn't want to spoil the box. He wanted a 2nd book from us and that one was the only one we had enough copies of to give him. Plus we figured most of his customers probably didn't overlap with our customer base much, since no one seemed to have ever heard of the box until now.
    Not a problem for me as I feel I got my value for the purchase without regard to the second book.

Senior Member Involuntarily Committed
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Received my Nocturnal Reader's box. I like it but am not blown away by it. I am on the fence about continuing my subscription. At this point I am leaning toward getting next months box and deciding after that.
    I felt exactly the same way. I have two copies of the second book as well--one is a PC of the Lettered Edition. So I was less than thrilled to get it a third time. I am hugely interested in the July box so I am going to let my subscription ride. If I have the same reaction next month, I'll probably cancel. Otherwise it's just a subscription to anticipation with a disappointing aftertaste.

Administrator 2nd Electroshock Session Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I felt exactly the same way. I have two copies of the second book as well--one is a PC of the Lettered Edition. So I was less than thrilled to get it a third time. I am hugely interested in the July box so I am going to let my subscription ride. If I have the same reaction next month, I'll probably cancel. Otherwise it's just a subscription to anticipation with a disappointing aftertaste.
    That tends to be how subscription boxes go in my experience. Except for the food related ones. I've never really been disappointed with any of those that I've gotten.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com
    Ebook Email: danhocker@dhdigitaleditions.com
    eBook Website: www.dhdigitaleditions.com

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Twitter - Facebook - Twitch.tv

Senior Member 2nd Electroshock Session Martin's Avatar
    For those interested in the trinkets included in The Nocturnal Reader's All Hail the King box they now have a few extras for sale.

They currently are offering:

Firestarter Tea = $3.00
    Sticker Set = $2.00
    Greetings from Derry Magnet = $6.00
    Jordy Verrill Patch = $3.00
    Dark Tower Bandana = $8.00
    Castle Rock Coin = $4.00

Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    For those interested in the trinkets included in The Nocturnal Reader's All Hail the King box they now have a few extras for sale.

They currently are offering:

Firestarter Tea = $3.00
    Sticker Set = $2.00
    Greetings from Derry Magnet = $6.00
    Jordy Verrill Patch = $3.00
    Dark Tower Bandana = $8.00
    Castle Rock Coin = $4.00
    Thanks for the heads up. I ordered the magnet, which is the only thing I really liked enough to spend money on