Gwendy's Button Box by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keithminnion View Post
    There is also several flavors on the Lonely Road side. I know because I have been drawing non-stop for the past week and will continue for another two, at least.
    I am only aware of the Limited and Lettered from them and I am happy to say I only ordered the Limited. I believe the Lonely Road Lettered is the only version I have passed on yet.

Really looking forward to seeing your art for this edition Keith!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Well I may be going overboard a bit with this one. I have now ordered the Trade, Signed Limited, Audio CD and the Nocturnal Reader's box version of this one.
      God help me, I bought the Nocturnal Reader's Box Edition as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
        God help me, I bought the Nocturnal Reader's Box Edition as well.
        Just in case you haven't see the alternate cover yet:

Nocturnal.jpg

Comment

Yeah I saw it served up in my Facebook feed. Then I realized what you had commented about here. Then I watched an unboxing video. What got me scrambling for my exhausted credit card were a few things:
          1. Richard Chizmar worked with these folks and it's Cemetery Dance official
          2. The entire theme of this month is Stephen King
          3. The Overlook pint glass in last month's box--if I get anything like that in this box, I will be over the moon. M-O-O-N, that spells happy!
          4. Just the value of the variant Gwendy cover makes this a no-risk proposition

Comment

Yeah I saw it served up in my Facebook feed. Then I realized what you had commented about here. Then I watched an unboxing video. What got me scrambling for my exhausted credit card were a few things:
            1. Richard Chizmar worked with these folks and it's Cemetery Dance official
            2. The entire theme of this month is Stephen King
            3. The Overlook pint glass in last month's box--if I get anything like that in this box, I will be over the moon. M-O-O-N, that spells happy!
            4. Just the value of the variant Gwendy cover makes this a no-risk proposition
            The idea of an alternate cover that was approved by both Stephen King and Richard Chizmar intrigued me. I watched several of the unboxing videos and jumped in. I am telling myself that this will be a one month thing. I am telling myself that I am not going to be spending $43 a month going forward. We will see if I listen to myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              I am telling myself that this will be a one month thing. I am telling myself that I am not going to be spending $43 a month going forward. We will see if I listen to myself.
              I can't believe anything that comes out of my limited edition addicted mouth. I simply cannot do $43 every month either. No matter how good the goodies. Even though I will feel like a heel jumping back out after making a "promise" to stay subscribed. I might "forget" to cancel and let it go an additional month. Depends on the theme. Or maybe I'll pause indefinitely!

Comment

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, which is probably just as well. I've thus far been able to resist all of the King offerings of the last month or two, and hope to keep it that way as the book budget has been constricted by several issues and I need to better watch my bottom line.
                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, which is probably just as well. I've thus far been able to resist all of the King offerings of the last month or two, and hope to keep it that way as the book budget has been constricted by several issues and I need to better watch my bottom line.
                  If I were a jerk, I'd drop a link.

http://www.thenocturnalreadersbox.com/

oops

Comment

Ah. Interesting. Seeing "box" in the name, I was wondering if it was one of those subscription sample box programs. Cool that someone is doing this for horror-related items. Not really my thing, but I can sure see the appeal, based on the pics of the previous months' offerings.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                      Sorry about that Ron. I should have posted a link with my original post.

Comment

Nah, I should've taken the effort to do a Google search on the name, and it would've popped right up. Guess I was too afraid of the temptation. ;-)
                        Last edited by RonClinton; 05-03-2017, 08:03 PM.

Comment

I don't know if everyone saw the news or not, but the pub date for Gwendy is now 05/16/2017. So just under 2 weeks from now.
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                            I don't know if everyone saw the news or not, but the pub date for Gwendy is now 05/16/2017. So just under 2 weeks from now.
                            Hope your going to have some help in the warehouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              Unless you're getting a slipcase with your book :'(

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                                Unless you're getting a slipcase with your book :'(
                                We're actually shipping the slipcases separately. So you'll get your book right away.
                                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                                X