Reorganizing Two Shelves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reorganizing Two Shelves

I had some time before work this evening, so I was organizing again. I was able to get all of my Subterrean Press titles on one shelf. I was able to put all of my Necessary Evil Press titles with the Eclipse/Bad Moon Books titles. If you are interested in buying any of these books, shoot me a private message or reply here. Thanks! Cap (AKA Steve)

Necessary Evil Press:
    The Turtle Boy
    The Wicked
    The Everlasting
    Master Of The Moors
    Deeper
    Animosity
    Berserk
    The Peabody-Ozymandias Traveling Circus & Oddity Emporium
    Last edited by c marvel; 02-17-2017, 08:07 AM.
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    I had some time before work this evening, so I was organizing again. I was able to get all of my Subterrean Press titles on one shelf. I was able to put all of my Necessary Evil Press titles with the Eclipse/Bad Moon Books titles. ~Cap (AKA Steve)

Necessary Evil Press:
    The Turtle Boy
    The Wicked
    The Everlasting
    Master Of The Moors
    Deeper
    Animosity
    Berserk
    The Peabody-Ozymandias Traveling Circus & Oddity Emporium
    Got my copy of Sparrow Rock, excellent shape, super fast shipping. Thanks for listing such nice books!
    Sparrow Rock.jpg

Comment

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Oh, and don't make my mistake of spending $$ and picking up a few more Kenyons if you're dazzled by this one like I was...some authors have one great book in them in an otherwise mediocre body of work, and from what I've been able to determine, Kenyon appears to be one of them.
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
        Got my copy of Sparrow Rock, excellent shape, super fast shipping. Thanks for listing such nice books!
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]19475[/ATTACH]
        Dang! You did get that book freaky fast and I sent it Media Mail. Is the USPS employing The Flash now for delivery service?

Cap
        Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

I was pleasantly surprised by the delivery speed!

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
            Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Oh, and don't make my mistake of spending $$ and picking up a few more Kenyons if you're dazzled by this one like I was...some authors have one great book in them in an otherwise mediocre body of work, and from what I've been able to determine, Kenyon appears to be one of them.
            I'll poke around for paperbacks if I get tempted. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Working...
            X