This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good things are coming.

2017 has already seen 4 new releases and 4 more at the printer now.
    The rewrite of Twilight of The Pumpkin Man has been finished and turned in (it came in at 30k words more than Jack's original version).

Here's a pic of the books that just went out to lifetime hardcover subscribers (not included in the pic is The Green-Eyed Monster which is also shipping). For those who still claim that KWP is going nowhere, this picture tells a different tale.

IMG_0203_zps3qoee01v.jpg
    1_zpsktryzdms.jpg

Comment

Nice. Haven't gotten them yet but looking forward to them .

Comment

Originally posted by KING'SWAYPRESS View Post
        Good things are coming.

2017 has already seen 4 new releases and 4 more at the printer now.
        The rewrite of Twilight of The Pumpkin Man has been finished and turned in (it came in at 30k words more than Jack's original version).

Here's a pic of the books that just went out to lifetime hardcover subscribers (not included in the pic is The Green-Eyed Monster which is also shipping). For those who still claim that KWP is going nowhere, this picture tells a different tale.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19564[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]19565[/ATTACH]
        Zach,

Thanks for the update and the photos. Sounds like I will not see this one until after the Gwendy's dust has settled.

Comment

Looking snappy Zach!

Comment

Glad to hear that things are moving along. Those Ghosts of Benevolence editions look really nice!

Comment

So Dan have Ghosts of Benevolence arrived yet?

PS - Hope you had a wonderful vacation!

Comment

Anyone hear anything from Zach lately? I asked about Poker Club by Ray Garton on Facebook over a month ago and he never responded to my comment. I have had the book on order for years now and was wondering if it was finished. I know Ray was going through a lot of serious medical problems for awhile.
                Am I the only one who gets frustrated with Zach's excuses? Ie. New update soon then nothing for a month or more? Or this is a short note rest of the email later this week then nothing?
                Just needed to vent on this.

Comment

WHWHWHWAAAATTTTTTT!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                    Am I the only one who gets frustrated with Zach's excuses? Ie. New update soon then nothing for a month or more? Or this is a short note rest of the email later this week then nothing?
                    No, you're not alone.

KWP are producing a number of paperbacks. Great if you're a fan of the three authors they continuously publish.
                    If you ordered limited editions then as ever it's a waiting game.

Comment

Anyone hear anything from Zach lately? I asked about Poker Club by Ray Garton on Facebook over a month ago and he never responded to my comment. I have had the book on order for years now and was wondering if it was finished. I know Ray was going through a lot of serious medical problems for awhile.
                      Zach has posted here in the past. Maybe you should try sending him a pm. Just a thought. ~Cap
                      Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Actually, I only received ONE inquiry on that book, and I DID respond in full. Any chance it's in your spam?

I actually just had a devil of a time responding back and forth with Glenn Chadbourne on a cover I needed (and why would I not respond to that?) wherein about only every 3rd or 4th email was getting through.

I'll try to send the email again and copy and paste or forward the original response to you.

and FYI, are you on our FB page? I post regularly there and my last newsletter was about 12 days ago. Let me know if you aren't getting these. It's possible that if my email responses are going to spam, that the newsletters might be too.

Z.

Comment

Actually, I only received ONE inquiry on that book, and I DID respond in full. Any chance it's in your spam?

I actually just had a devil of a time responding back and forth with Glenn Chadbourne on a cover I needed (and why would I not respond to that?) wherein about only every 3rd or 4th email was getting through.

I'll try to send the email again and copy and paste or forward the original response to you.

and FYI, are you on our FB page? I post regularly there and my last newsletter was about 12 days ago. Let me know if you aren't getting these. It's possible that if my email responses are going to spam, that the newsletters might be too.

Z.
                          Zach,
                          I'm not on facebook so if you could respond to these questions here that would be great.

Have the signature sheets from Steven Saville arrived yet? In an earlier post you said that they were going to be sent over after the Christmas period.
                          Have the Ghosts of Benevolence traycases been produced? You've posted a pic of the books but there are no traycases pictured.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
                            Zach,
                            I'm not on facebook so if you could respond to these questions here that would be great.

Have the signature sheets from Steven Saville arrived yet? In an earlier post you said that they were going to be sent over after the Christmas period.
                            Have the Ghosts of Benevolence traycases been produced? You've posted a pic of the books but there are no traycases pictured.

Thanks.
                            Certainly.

Unfortunately, no I have not received the sig sheets from Steven and I will be touching past with him again today.

The traycases for Ghosts have been rejected three times because they just weren't right. At least not by my standards.

Instead of making the customers wait, just like I did with The Skull Ring, I shipped the books and the traycases will follow.

Z.

Comment

Certainly.

Unfortunately, no I have not received the sig sheets from Steven and I will be touching past with him again today.

The traycases for Ghosts have been rejected three times because they just weren't right. At least not by my standards.

Instead of making the customers wait, just like I did with The Skull Ring, I shipped the books and the traycases will follow.

Z.
                              Zach, I have Ghosts of Benevolence ordered via Cemetery Dance. Will they be shipping me the book and then the traycase?

Comment

Z.
                                I do follow you on Facebook. In fact that is where I left the inquiry. In the comments section of one of the posts

Comment

Working...
                                X