Selling the Mesiha Merlin Ice and Fire books by George R. R Martin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling the Mesiha Merlin Ice and Fire books by George R. R Martin

I am selling a matched set of the Meisha Merlin Game of Thrones and Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin.

Thanks for looking.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/152333182672
    Last edited by bsaenz24; 11-28-2016, 12:31 AM.

Really nice set, good luck!

Comment

Killer set, Brad! If I was rich I would bid on them. I'm not though, so... good luck with the sale! I'll give you a little bump and post your auction over on the DT board too.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
        Killer set, Brad! If I was rich I would bid on them. I'm not though, so... good luck with the sale! I'll give you a little bump and post your auction over on the DT board too.
        Great, thank you!

Comment

2 days left!!!

Comment

One day left!!!!

Comment

Looks like you did pretty good on these. Did you get what you'd expected?

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                Looks like you did pretty good on these. Did you get what you'd expected?
                Was hoping for it to go higher of course, but I set the initial bid at the minimum I wanted, so I'm happy.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                  Was hoping for it to go higher of course, but I set the initial bid at the minimum I wanted, so I'm happy.
                  Grats on making the sale. I think the secondary market seems a bit depressed at the moment; I've noticed several things sell in the past few weeks for a fraction of what I saw them sell for 9 months ago. Glad you came away with a number that satisfied you.

Comment

Originally posted by Daninsky View Post
                    Grats on making the sale. I think the secondary market seems a bit depressed at the moment; I've noticed several things sell in the past few weeks for a fraction of what I saw them sell for 9 months ago. Glad you came away with a number that satisfied you.
                    It's mostly the time of the year. High price collectors items aren't usually something that's given as a gift, and collectors that typically purchase these things for themselves are spending their extra money on gifts.
                    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                      It's mostly the time of the year. High price collectors items aren't usually something that's given as a gift, and collectors that typically purchase these things for themselves are spending their extra money on gifts.
                      Good point. It did well enough. I had just finally decided I didn't like a 2 vol set that would never be completed (by MM anyway). Plus I still have the SubPress set.

Comment

That makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                        X