X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephen King's Gerald's Game:

Filming has started:
    geraldsstart.jpg

I have mixed feelings on this one. I love the story and hope they stay true to it. I like the casting as well.
    carla-gugino-bruce-greenwood.jpg

A lot of folks didn't care for this novel but I liked it also. Especially the way it intertwined of sorts with Dolores Claiborne. A challenging film to pull of but I'll reserve judgment until I see it. Great cast and direction so that won't hurt.

Comment

I liked the novel, can't wait to see the film.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

It's Mike Flanagan. I'm there. I am a little disappointed that they went with Carla Gugino instead of Kate Siegal, which is what I had originally heard. Nothing against Gugino who is a good actress in her own right, but I really like Siegal in Hush and excited to see her reunite with Flanagan.
        Last edited by Sock Monkey; 10-28-2016, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
          It's Mike Flanagan. I'm there. I am a little disappointed that they went with Carla Gugino instead of Kate Siegal, which is what I had originally heard. Nothing against Gugino who is a good actress in her own right, but I really like Siegal in Hush and excited to see her reunite with Flanagan.
          Imdb shows Kate Siegal as being part of the cast but not mention her role.
          Last edited by Martin; 09-25-2017, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Gerald's Game just got a great write-up after playing at Fantastic Fest: http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2017/09/...hen-king-adapt

Good news is that it's coming to Netflix on September 29!

Comment

Working...
            X