O T: Odd things you wind up collecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O T: Odd things you wind up collecting

I wound up with a collection of noses. All except one are from going to see a circus each year. The middle one blinks when turned on. The one on the far right makes squeaking sounds. The one on the far left is the only non-clown nose. The clown figurine is my latest addition to my clown figurines collection. I now have nine. I just had to buy this guy and give him a new home. He was only $5 + tax.

Cap

Noses.jpgClown figurine.jpg
    Last edited by c marvel; 06-10-2016, 07:06 AM.
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Cool.

I have a collection of rubber "devil" ducks.

Like this:

t_devil_duck_package_display.jpg

Comment

Cool duck, Mark!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
        Cool duck, Mark!
        I'll take pictures...they crack me up

Comment

Originally posted by ruderabbit View Post
          I'll take pictures...they crack me up
          Don't you mean, 'quack' you up

Comment

Don't you mean, 'quack' you up
            It wouldn't let me give you a rep point (must spread points around, yadda yadda), but I just thought I'd let you know that this pun earned one.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
              It wouldn't let me give you a rep point (must spread points around, yadda yadda), but I just thought I'd let you know that this pun earned one.
              LOL. Thanks, Dan. For that, you shall receive said rep point from me! I get around apparently .

Comment

I don't have any pictures, or even an accurate inventory, but somehow I ended up collecting Starbucks city/state/country mugs. And not just of places that I've been, I pretty much ask everyone that I hear is going somewhere to pick me up one.

It's too bad I can't display them - some of them are actually really cool looking.

Comment

That is cool, Jason. My dad and I a guy I used to work with collected shot glasses from each state. Talk about endless variants that it'd be impossible to ever get all of 'em, wow! But it is amazing to see 'em displayed. If you're interested and don't have one, I can check out local Starbucks some time and send ya mug if they have 'em.

Comment

I definitely don't have any mugs from Kansas.

My brother was just in Iowa and apparently the Midwest doesn't get the city/state mugs. At least no Iowa (or their cities) or Nebraska. Booooooo.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                      I definitely don't have any mugs from Kansas.

My brother was just in Iowa and apparently the Midwest doesn't get the city/state mugs. At least no Iowa (or their cities) or Nebraska. Booooooo.
                      Figures. I'll check all the same. One just down the road from me. Maybe we'll be the exception to the rule here.

Comment

Figures. I'll check all the same. One just down the road from me. Maybe we'll be the exception to the rule here.
                        Sweet!

Kansas City has one but I'm not seeing any others.

Comment

Sweet!

Kansas City has one but I'm not seeing any others.
                          And probably on the Missouri side I'm thinking. Hardly (never) get up there but if I do, I'll check there as well.

Comment

Yeah. I think it's the MO side because Kansas City Kansas apparently doesn't count even though most people assume Kansas when they see KC.

Comment

Yeah. I think it's the MO side because Kansas City Kansas apparently doesn't count even though most people assume Kansas when they see KC.
                              Wichita is actually the biggest city in KS and it's not really that big at all. I consider it a big small town. But we actually scored the racetrack on our side of the river FWIW .

Comment

Working...
                              X