Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    Sweet!

Kansas City has one but I'm not seeing any others.
    No dice here, Jason in Wichita. They did confirm that they carry 'em in KC though.

Comment

image.jpg
      image.jpg
      image.jpg
      The Boo in the last pic is there because of an online friend from Shocklines message board that passed away several years ago.

Comment

Sorry for the loss of your friend, Mark . Love the devil duck collection!

Comment

You mentioned rubber ducks Mark. Here is my one and only rubber duck who can (I bet) lasso one of yer "devil" ducks. Meet The Lone Ranger Celebriduck. I'm a big Lone Ranger fan
          lrcd.jpg

Cap
          Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
            You mentioned rubber ducks Mark. Here is my one and only rubber duck who can (I bet) lasso one of yer "devil" ducks. Meet The Lone Ranger Celebriduck. I'm a big Lone Ranger fan
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]18738[/ATTACH]

Cap
            WHOA Mister, they may be freaky but don't necessarily like being tied up(not unless you know the "safe" word).

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
              No dice here, Jason in Wichita. They did confirm that they carry 'em in KC though.
              Thanks for checking at least! Truly appreciated!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18738[/ATTACH]
                Cap
                Are you familiar with Lone Pine? Lots of the old Clayton Moore serials (along with a TON of classic western films) were filmed up that way. They have an annual film festival too that's worth checking out.

Comment

Thanks for checking at least! Truly appreciated!
                  You're most welcome. No problem at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ruderabbit View Post
                    WHOA Mister, they may be freaky but don't necessarily like being tied up(not unless you know the "safe" word).
                    WHOA yourself, Mark! What exactly are you doing with those ducks that you need a "safe" word?!

Comment

After a few attempts to make the trip I finally did make it to Lone Pine 4 years ago. It's a long trip from where I live and that is if you go when Tioga Pass is still open. There is a western history/western movie museum in Lone Pine, CA and of course I was familiar with the area's movie making history. Lone Pine is a nice town and the people there were very friendly too. I've never been able to make it to the Lone Pine film festival. After reading a book I purchased at the museum I now have my sights set on going to another CA town that is associated with B movies/westerns and movie making.

Cap

Are you familiar with Lone Pine? Lots of the old Clayton Moore serials (along with a TON of classic western films) were filmed up that way. They have an annual film festival too that's worth checking out.

Comment

AWESOME!

I only asked because Lone Pine is my home town and it's awesome to find people who are aware of the immense movie making history in the area.

After a few attempts to make the trip I finally did make it to Lone Pine 4 years ago. It's a long trip from where I live and that is if you go when Tioga Pass is still open. There is a western history/western movie museum in Lone Pine, CA and of course I was familiar with the area's movie making history. Lone Pine is a nice town and the people there were very friendly too. I've never been able to make it to the Lone Pine film festival. After reading a book I purchased at the museum I now have my sights set on going to another CA town that is associated with B movies/westerns and movie making.

Cap

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                          WHOA yourself, Mark! What exactly are you doing with those ducks that you need a "safe" word?!
                          What happens in library's stays in library's.

Comment

Originally posted by ruderabbit View Post
                            What happens in library's stays in library's.
                            :thumbsup:

Comment

Today I stopped in a thrift store to browse. I found two shot glasses with devil ducks on them. The next time I go there I can buy the shot glasses for you Mark if they're still there. In the same thrift shop I saw a cirque clown doll. I was examining it and realized it was a music box so I wound it a little. At first, for a few seconds, I thought I was seeing things when the clown's head began moving. I did a double take. I love clowns, but that one got me.

Cap

Comment

Today I stopped in a thrift store to browse. I found two shot glasses with devil ducks on them. The next time I go there I can buy the shot glasses for you Mark if they're still there. In the same thrift shop I saw a cirque clown doll. I was examining it and realized it was a music box so I wound it a little. At first, for a few seconds, I thought I was seeing things when the clown's head began moving. I did a double take. I love clowns, but that one got me.

Cap
                                Haha,

That sounds pretty cool, but I probably shouldn't, my shelves are already way overstuffed.

Thanks for thinking of me though, I appreciate it.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                                X