The Shining: The Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I really like the remarque he did in this one!
    That's a fantastic remarque!

Comment

I'm loving the Chadbourne remarques for this one!

Did anyone happen to order any Gift Editions from DRP? I ordered two and they say they are shipping now but I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Congratulations, that is a terrific Remarque!
        Concur! That's one of Glenn's best IMO.

Comment

Fantastic Chadbourne remarque! Mine arrived recently, and it's fantastic. Not specifically the one I was hoping for, but probably in my top 10. I do know who got the one I wanted, and she is not 100% satisfied, I'm considering offering a trade, not sure if I want to though, as if she even accepted it, the S&H would be a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
            Fantastic Chadbourne remarque! Mine arrived recently, and it's fantastic. Not specifically the one I was hoping for, but probably in my top 10. I do know who got the one I wanted, and she is not 100% satisfied, I'm considering offering a trade, not sure if I want to though, as if she even accepted it, the S&H would be a lot.
            A pic maybe?

Comment

I will put your request under consideration...

Nah, just kidding. I took a pic, just didn't get the chance to upload it this weekend and can't do it while at work.

Comment

Nah, just kidding. I took a pic, just didn't get the chance to upload it this weekend and can't do it while at work.
                Tease

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                      Did anyone happen to order any Gift Editions from DRP? I ordered two and they say they are shipping now but I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet.
                      I ordered two as well, but haven't yet received a shipping notice. It's a fairly small operation, and they had a number of copies for sale, so it may take a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                        I ordered two as well, but haven't yet received a shipping notice. It's a fairly small operation, and they had a number of copies for sale, so it may take a few days.
                        Yep, got a reply email saying they are still shipping until the end of next week. I have never bought anything from them directly so I wasn't sure if they send shipping notices or not.

Comment

PS received their copies too. Can hardly wait for my AE to arrive!

Comment

I, unfortunately, was too late to order mine through Cemetery Dance. Had to get mine on ebay. Can't wait to get it.

Comment

Edit: Well it was there for a minute...
                              Last edited by Theli; 07-26-2017, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Edit: Well it was there for a minute...
                                Yea Photobucket is basically broken now. If you need free image hosting try Imgur. Or just attach images directly.

http://imgur.com/
                                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                                X