No announcement yet.

Hap and leonard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like this will be a season 2 based on the book Mucho Mojo.

http://deadline.com/2016/05/hap-and-...tv-1201760500/

Comment

This is great news for me. Thanks for posting the link.

Comment

Excellent news and only 6 episodes which is also great lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Looks like this will be a season 2 based on the book Mucho Mojo.

http://deadline.com/2016/05/hap-and-...tv-1201760500/
          This report is now official. Looking forward to season two. May actually hunt down a copy of Mucho Mojo before hand.

http://deadline.com/2016/06/hap-and-...tv-1201760500/

Comment

I've really got to watch the first season (still in my first reading of the Hap and Leonard books.)

This report is now official. Looking forward to season two. May actually hunt down a copy of Mucho Mojo before hand.

http://deadline.com/2016/06/hap-and-...tv-1201760500/

Comment

The actor who plays Leonard (Michael Kenneth Williams) also has a prominent role in the HBO series The Night Of. It is a very different role than his Hap and Leonard role.

Comment

Really want to check out that series. Hap and Leonard too.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                  Really want to check out that series. Hap and Leonard too.
                  It took a few episodes for me to get into Hap and Leonard but I ended up really enjoying it. In my view The Night Of is the best show on TV right now.

Comment

^Good to hear. I'm waiting to actually read Savage Season before starting up Hap and Leonard though. Does it draw directly from the books or, like Hannibal, does it more take influence from the novels?

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                      ^Good to hear. I'm waiting to actually read Savage Season before starting up Hap and Leonard though. Does it draw directly from the books or, like Hannibal, does it more take influence from the novels?
                      I have not read any of the source material for Hap and Leonard so I am unable to answer your question. I may read Mucho Mojo before season 2 though.

Comment

Two episodes into Season 2 "Mucho Mojo" I must say I am enjoying it!

Comment

I just finished Season 1 a week or two back and I thought it was good, but not as solid as Mickle's previous Lansdale adaptation, Cold In July. The chemistry between the two leads was fantastic, though. I'm looking forward to checking out Season 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                            I just finished Season 1 a week or two back and I thought it was good, but not as solid as Mickle's previous Lansdale adaptation, Cold In July. The chemistry between the two leads was fantastic, though. I'm looking forward to checking out Season 2.
                            I am not familiar with Cold In July. I may have to check it out, Thanks!

Comment

I am not familiar with Cold In July. I may have to check it out, Thanks!
                              It's probably about as close to capturing the tone of a Lansdale story as I've yet seen. You also can't beat the cast of Michael C. Hall, Don Johnson and Sam Shepard. If I remember correctly, it's on Netflix.

Comment

I do not have Netflix but I checked and I can rent it at Movie Madness.

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                                It's probably about as close to capturing the tone of a Lansdale story as I've yet seen. You also can't beat the cast of Michael C. Hall, Don Johnson and Sam Shepard. If I remember correctly, it's on Netflix.

Comment

Working...
                                X