• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Situation resolved positively.
    Very happy to hear that!

Comment

Glad it worked out the right way.

Comment

So the PS Publishing order page is up, but they forgot to add an "add to cart" button...

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/the-fi...kly_newsletter

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
          So the PS Publishing order page is up, but they forgot to add an "add to cart" button...

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/the-fi...kly_newsletter
          Price for the Slipcased edition is reasonable. Not sure the print run size as my email states 500 and the website states 1000.

Comment

Still unable to order but here are the specifics of the editions:

EDITIONS
            1000 Jacketed Hardcovers in an illustrated Slipcase- Signed by Joe Hill — ISBN 978-1-786360-42-7 [£70] CUrrently $92.51)
            26 Oversized JHC, with 2 lost chapters, in a Traycase - Signed by Joe Hill — ISBN 978-1-786360-43-4 [£495] (Currently $654.19)

The email stated 500 copies of the slipcased edition (not sure which is accurate)
            The website states the book is in-stock.

My understanding is that they are working on the ordering page issue so hopefully it will be made available for order before I go to bed!
            Last edited by Martin; 07-29-2016, 12:12 AM.

Comment

So it sound like the ordering page will go live at 6:00 PM UK time. So that is 10:00 AM for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                So it sound like the ordering page will go live at 6:00 PM UK time. So that is 10:00 AM for me!
                1pm here. I'll have to keep an eye on it.

Comment

The order page has been fixed. I just ordered the S/L edition.

Comment

Took a couple of attempts to get my order to process but I am in.

Comment

PS has updated the publication date to a September release. The limitation remains at 1000 and the lettered edition has sold out.

Comment

I decided to pass. I just didn't care for the book enough for that kind of outlay (though it is cheaper than I'd guessed it'd be); my signed and numbered UK edition will suffice. With 1000 copies, though, I suspect they'll come up on the secondary market at reasonably discounted prices, so perhaps I'll end up picking up a copy after all, just for completist's sake.
                        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Was it ever determined with they are numbered copies?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                            Was it ever determined with they are numbered copies?
                            Not that I'm aware of; my query over at TDT wasn't addressed by anyone "in the know" and @ 1000 limitation I wasn't curious enough to email Pete direct...I suspect this will be a slow seller and will be able to be picked up at a discount on eBay, so I'll just be patient and wait and see. If the limitation had been 500 (and numbered), I might have bit.
                            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                              Not that I'm aware of; my query over at TDT wasn't addressed by anyone "in the know" and @ 1000 limitation I wasn't curious enough to email Pete direct...I suspect this will be a slow seller and will be able to be picked up at a discount on eBay, so I'll just be patient and wait and see. If the limitation had been 500 (and numbered), I might have bit.
                              I emailed Nicky to find out. I have yet to ever receive a reply from Pete.

Comment

For those interested and not aware. Dark Discoveries #35 is out and is a Joe Hill Fireman special.
                                Dark DIscoveries Fireman.jpg

Since being bought by Journal Stone the Dark Discoveries website has been spotty at best so there is no mention of this there. It is available via Amazon and they even show a hardbound edition. I am unaware of this magazine being released in a hardbound before. I will pick up a copy this week and will probably try to order a hardbound from Amazon and see if it is really available.

https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Discover.../dp/1945373180

Comment

Working...
                                X