• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the share, Martin!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
      Thanks for the share, Martin!
      No problem. I have ordered the hardbound version. I may still pick up a paperback from a local retailer I know carries these.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
        Was it ever determined with they are numbered copies?
        You probably already saw this but Mr. Crowther has said it will be numbered.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          You probably already saw this but Mr. Crowther has said it will be numbered.
          Thanks, Martin. Finally getting around to checking emails/forums after a crazy week. Several crazy weeks to follow but not a bad thing as it keeps one gainfully employed .

Comment

For fans of the artwork in the PS Publishing edition of The Fireman, David Stoupakis is selling 11x17 Prints for $20.

http://davidstoupakis.bigcartel.com/

Comment

Quick question to anyone with the PS Publishing Fireman

I picked up a copy of this that was advertised as remarqued by the artist but having received the book, I'm a bit dubious about the claim. This doesn't look like an actual sketch to me but rather a scan. I would appreciate if someone could confirm if this art appears in all copies of the book for me before I ask the seller what they're smoking.

Of course if this is by some stretch a legit sketch and I am the one losing it, then it'd be great to know this too

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by A.Bods View Post

I picked up a copy of this that was advertised as remarqued by the artist but having received the book, I'm a bit dubious about the claim. This doesn't look like an actual sketch to me but rather a scan. I would appreciate if someone could confirm if this art appears in all copies of the book for me before I ask the seller what they're smoking.

Of course if this is by some stretch a legit sketch and I am the one losing it, then it'd be great to know this too

Thanks

Did you get this off of eBay or something? That's just the title page. Is the remarque somewhere else in the book?
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Yeah, that's the standard title page in the PS edition. Unless there's a remarque hidden elsewhere, the seller either didn't know what they were looking at, or just lied about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                    Did you get this off of eBay or something? That's just the title page. Is the remarque somewhere else in the book?
                    I can't be positive but I do not believe my title page has that art. I will try to remember when I am home tonight. Appears to be a Remarque to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      I can't be positive but I do not believe my title page has that art. I will try to remember when I am home tonight. Appears to be a Remarque to me.
                      The extra copies I have here in the warehouse do. We didn't sell remarqued editions, so I have to assume they all do.
                      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

That's pretty cool regardless! I have yet to purchase a copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                          Yeah, that's the standard title page in the PS edition. Unless there's a remarque hidden elsewhere, the seller either didn't know what they were looking at, or just lied about it.

Thanks for confirming that.

There is no other remarque, and the thing is I sent a message BEFORE purchase asking to confirm there was an actual sketch by book's artist and was told 'yes' (!)

Looks like I'll have to follow this one up.

Comment

Thanks

Mine has the same art and is not a Remarque:
                            P1360814.jpg

Comment

Contacted the seller this morning and to their credit I got a reply very quickly.

$20 refund seems way too cheap to me though, seeing as I could've bought the book much cheaper and at less shipping cost from elsewhere. Maybe I should just ask for more.

Hello. I am afraid this is my fault. Two things have happened: First, When you asked the question in my mind I thought it was about N0S4A2 Limited edition by Joe Hill, which is remarqued by the artist. Second our employee used a template and did not remove the Remarque title in the listing. I had no idea it was there and this is a big mistake on our part. I am very, very sorry for any inconvenience I am sitting here with "egg on my face." Can I give you a $20 refund on this purchase? Or is there something else I can do? Again, I am very sorry for this mixup. Just let me know.

Comment

Contacted the seller this morning and to their credit I got a reply very quickly.

$20 refund seems way too cheap to me though, seeing as I could've bought the book much cheaper and at less shipping cost from elsewhere. Maybe I should just ask for more.
                                Show them a listing for what you see elsewhere and tell them to refund you the difference. Why should you pay for their mistake?

Comment

Working...
                                X