No announcement yet.

THE FIREMAN by Joe Hill:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or a complete refund if you would not have ordered it without the remarque.

Comment

Was this eBay? If so ask for enough to bring it back to "list" price. If they aren't willing to give it, file a claim with eBay / PayPal for a full refund and send it back. If you still want the book I can sell you one through CD.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Yikes. That's a bad situation and I'd be rather upset if this was me. Mistakes happen, but this one is rather large one. Hope it all works out well!

Comment

^Yeah a lousy situation. They can't all be good experiences though, I guess...

The seller was overlookconnectionbookstore on ebay, they seem to have a great rep and sell a number of genuinely remarqued King books. So it was more shocking than had it been a different seller, you'd think they'd take more care with that kind of thing.

Anyhow, in the end I took a slightly higher refund and just kept it. I would've purchased the book in any case at some stage and sending this one back would've meant posting from Japan to the USA. I didn't feel like dragging it out, better to just move onto the next one

They did offer to do me a deal on another item if there was something I fancied but I don't think I'll be shopping there again in a hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by A.Bods View Post
            ^Yeah a lousy situation. They can't all be good experiences though, I guess...

The seller was overlookconnectionbookstore on ebay, they seem to have a great rep and sell a number of genuinely remarqued King books. So it was more shocking than had it been a different seller, you'd think they'd take more care with that kind of thing.

Anyhow, in the end I took a slightly higher refund and just kept it. I would've purchased the book in any case at some stage and sending this one back would've meant posting from Japan to the USA. I didn't feel like dragging it out, better to just move onto the next one

They did offer to do me a deal on another item if there was something I fancied but I don't think I'll be shopping there again in a hurry.
            Ohh that's Overlook's ebay account. He should be more than willing to work with you.
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Dave over at Overlook is good people and has always treated me well. His prices however, can be a bit high. Although I have found some things there at or below issue price.

Comment

Working...
              X