White Noise Press-The Anthology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Noise Press-The Anthology

Coming in 2017, every story originally published as a White Noise Press chapbook together in one volume, plus new story notes by the authors, and most of the original artwork from the chaps. Stories by Matt Bechtel, Bob Booth, Jason Brannon, Gary A Braunbeck, Kealan Patrick Burke, Richard Chizmar, Brian James Freeman, Brian Keene, John R. Little, Alison Littlewood, Elizabeth Massie, Gary McMahon, James A. Moore, James Newman, Gene O'Neill, Norman Prentiss, Charles R. Rutledge, Mary SanGiovanni, Jeff Strand, Jason Van Hollander, Steve Vernon, and Matthew Warner! Formats planned are trade paperback and ebook.

WNP-front-cover_zps03ppvmb0.jpg

Originally posted by keithminnion View Post
    Coming in 2017, every story originally published as a White Noise Press chapbook together in one volume, plus new story notes by the authors, and most of the original artwork from the chaps. Stories by Matt Bechtel, Bob Booth, Jason Brannon, Gary A Braunbeck, Kealan Patrick Burke, Richard Chizmar, Brian James Freeman, Brian Keene, John R. Little, Alison Littlewood, Elizabeth Massie, Gary McMahon, James A. Moore, James Newman, Gene O'Neill, Norman Prentiss, Charles R. Rutledge, Mary SanGiovanni, Jeff Strand, Jason Van Hollander, Steve Vernon, and Matthew Warner! Formats planned are trade paperback and ebook.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17774[/ATTACH]
    Really glad you are putting this together!

Comment

Sounds like something I could get onboard with.

Comment

This sounds great. Though I wouldn't mind a nice hardcover version maybe signed by the editor...

Comment

I will buy this book.

Comment

I'm very excited about this one, can't wait!
            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Well, this certainly looks interesting. Will have to keep my eyes open for this.

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

This is quite tempting indeed.

Cap
                  Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCaems View Post
                    Well, this professional review of ExpressVPN certainly looks interesting. Will have to keep my eyes open for this.
                    Would be cool if we could pre order this as it's right up my street.
                    Last edited by JoeNog; 05-02-2022, 10:00 AM.

Comment

I have a lot of these as chapbooks, and this looks to be a great volume!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I ended up cancelling this project. I could not come up with the necessary up-front funding, and I have never, and will never, take pre-order money from folks, nor do I agree with the 'kickstarter' model for funding. Sorry for the tease, and then this let-down.

Comment

Sorry this fell through, I'm sure other opportunities will present themselves in time.

Comment

Originally posted by keithminnion View Post
                            I ended up cancelling this project. I could not come up with the necessary up-front funding, and I have never, and will never, take pre-order money from folks, nor do I agree with the 'kickstarter' model for funding. Sorry for the tease, and then this let-down.
                            Sorry to hear, Keith. That's a standup policy as far as funding your projects. Hats off.

Comment

Sad to hear that. Fully understand and support your, hopefully it will happen sometime in the future.

Comment

Working...
                              X