CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
    Yes. Very exciting. My first CDCC purchase.
    What a way to start! Welcome to being poor, um, I mean, the CDCC!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      I have done that before. Mindy fixes this, as she does many other stupid things us collectors do!
      Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
        You'll just have to fire off an email, Siep
        Will do!! Thanks, Brian!!

sk

Comment

I actually thought about this offer for quite some time before I jumped in. ..............if you consider half an hour to get home to a stable internet connection a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            I actually thought about this offer for quite some time before I jumped in. ..............if you consider half an hour to get home to a stable internet connection a long time.
            You showed much more restraint than I did!

Comment

Hi all,

Just rejoined the CDCC after a brief hiatus. Joined today, but now am wondering how it works with special offers- like, for instance, the one above everybody seems to be excited about- I probably wont receive it retroactively- correct? Missed out by a couple of hours?

Comment

Thanks SM.

CD has been making me poorer for quite a while now. But this time I'm 15% less poor!

Comment

Originally posted by swintek View Post
                  Hi all,

Just rejoined the CDCC after a brief hiatus. Joined today, but now am wondering how it works with special offers- like, for instance, the one above everybody seems to be excited about- I probably wont receive it retroactively- correct? Missed out by a couple of hours?
                  Shoot me an email at [email protected] and I'll help you out!

Brian
                  Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                  My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I am also new to the forum (been lurking for a while) and have joined CDCC for the first time. I have received 2 offers in the past few days - one (Fearful Fathoms) with 15% off and one (Goblin) 10%
                    I didn't take up the first one and missed the latter, but I love getting the emails!
                    Welcome! It's all about being in the know for me as well.

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                    What a way to start! Welcome to being poor, um, I mean, the CDCC!
                    Yea! I feel we all should be meeting twice a week in a church basement. I'll go first. Hi. My name is Brian and I'm starting my third year as a member of the CDCC........

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                    Will do!! Thanks, Brian!! sk
                    Most welcome!

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    You showed much more restraint than I did!
                    Me too!

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                    Shoot me an email at [email protected] and I'll help you out! Brian
                    One of the great things about this place! The folks behind the curtain.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                      Shoot me an email at [email protected] and I'll help you out!

Brian
                      Thanks, Brian!

Comment

Hi, new CDCC member here! I am super excited to finally have a chance to get in early on some of these exclusives. I jumped on the redacted set, can't wait for that one. Anyone else getting it or was I the only one excited to see that? I'll be looking for those half price GC's for some good King books coming up! I am hopeful to see a new Eyes of the Green Dragon sometime, love that one. Cheers!
                        Last edited by Dan Hocker; 09-25-2017, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Which nights do we meet Brian? I think I need some serious intervention.

And here's a noob question. Obviously, the discount gift certificates are a big incentive. Do they go on sale at a particular time (advised by a CD email) or are they available anytime?

Comment

Which nights do we meet Brian? I think I need some serious intervention.

And here's a noob question. Obviously, the discount gift certificates are a big incentive. Do they go on sale at a particular time (advised by a CD email) or are they available anytime?
                            You will need some serious intervention along the way for sure! Just don't look for it here. We're pretty much all enablers

You will receive an email advising when the GCs go on sale. It seems to be about roughly through the campaign each year. Also, keep a look out for offers on other publishers books. Often times you can get those at a discount here as well via the CDCC. If you're going to be ordering books throughout the year anyway, just makes sense to be a part of this thing.

Comment

Originally posted by rlgoodin View Post
                              Hi, new CDCC member here! I am super excited to finally have a chance to get in early on some of these exclusives. I jumped on the redacted set, can't wait for that one. Anyone else getting it or was I the only one excited to see that? I'll be looking for those half price GC's for some good King books coming up! I am hopeful to see a new Eyes of the Green Dragon sometime, love that one. Cheers!
                              Just an FYI, the CDCC early announcements are supposed to be secret until we announce them to the public. You're new so your post was waiting in the approval queue, so I "redacted" the announcement. Luckily it should only be "secret" until later today (I think).
                              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by rlgoodin View Post
                                That set is a great one to start with!

Comment

Working...
                                X