CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    Although some of the CDCC emails that cost me money are pretty OK too.
    I agree. Of the two emails this week I was expecting one and it actually ended up being less expensive than I was anticipating and the other was a complete surprise, but a very pleasant surprise!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      I agree. Of the two emails this week I was expecting one and it actually ended up being less expensive than I was anticipating and the other was a complete surprise, but a very pleasant surprise!
      Without deluging details, um, which one was which? ha...
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
        Without deluging details, um, which one was which? ha...
        The first offer was a surprise. The second offer was expected, it is that time of the year, but both the retail and the discount were better than expected.

Comment

The first offer was a surprise. The second offer was expected, it is that time of the year, but both the retail and the discount were better than expected.
          Yeah, we're hoping the new pricing for this year will help some new collectors give it a try. Membership is pretty steady from year to year, which is perfectly A-OK with us, but we feel like there are people missing out who would really like the deals and specials. Hopefully, the lower price helps get them off the fence!

Brian
          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
            Yeah, we're hoping the new pricing for this year will help some new collectors give it a try. Membership is pretty steady from year to year, which is perfectly A-OK with us, but we feel like there are people missing out who would really like the deals and specials. Hopefully, the lower price helps get them off the fence!

Brian
            My personal opinion is that you guys found a nice balance regarding offerings and price point. Even at the higher retail this pays for itself with the Gift Certificate offer each year but I see how some people would not bite.

Comment

My personal opinion is that you guys found a nice balance regarding offerings and price point. Even at the higher retail this pays for itself with the Gift Certificate offer each year but I see how some people would not bite.
              I second this. It's a great deal regardless. I think this will be my 3rd or 4th since I've discovered CD.

Comment

I'm glad these were announced this week. Next week, Irma might be causing my state some problems. Not expecting any really rough wind action where I am but certainly will be getting a lot of rain. If it's anything like Hugo, my power might be out for a week. I hope not. If CD would like some more of my money, this week will be better than next week for any more announcements.

Comment

I apologize if my above post was insensitive to anyone here that is or will be affected by this storm or Harvey. I can be a real dope sometimes. All things considered, I'm sitting pretty for the moment and my thoughts go out to anyone that is having to evacuate.

Comment

We all know you, no harm, no foul LOL!! You've accidentally said nice things too, HAHAHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                      We all know you, no harm, no foul LOL!! You've accidentally said nice things too, HAHAHA!!
                      Ha!

Comment

The piece of merchandise I've used the most is the key chain. I've used it from day one!

Comment

I'm always been a little bitter since they said no to my idea of a Cemetery Dance speedo swimsuit.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                            I'm always been a little bitter since they said no to my idea of a Cemetery Dance speedo swimsuit.
                            And the rest of us have been eternally grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                              The piece of merchandise I've used the most is the key chain. I've used it from day one!
                              I have mine too. It's kind of banged up actually, but it's pretty darn awesome. My kid took my CD touque/beanie, and the CD napsack/bag.

Comment

And the rest of us have been eternally grateful!

Comment

Working...
                                X