No announcement yet.

CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curious to hear what release prompted the need for divorces and forgiveness...hopefully CD will tell the rest of us who don't know the CDCC secret handshake soon, as curious minds want to know.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
      Curious to hear what release prompted the need for divorces and forgiveness...hopefully CD will tell the rest of us who don't know the CDCC secret handshake soon, as curious minds want to know.
      I think the most worthwhile thing about the CDCC, at least when looking at it from the outside, is being in on the mystery.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
        Yes! Lets have a copy secured before it sells out and then I have until February to finalize the divorce.
        But after the divorce will you get the first half or the second half of the book?

Comment

Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            But after the divorce will you get the first half or the second half of the book?
            Well, that's why the divorce will need to be finalized before I have possession of the book--so I won't have to divide it.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
              I think the most worthwhile thing about the CDCC, at least when looking at it from the outside, is being in on the mystery.
              Completely agree, Dan. Tis why I will continue to sign up year in and year out.

Comment

Well, that's why the divorce will need to be finalized before I have possession of the book--so I won't have to divide it.
                Thinking ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Thinking ahead.
                  Unfortunately I will have many painful decisions regarding IT, SWAN SONG, THE SHINING, SALEM'S LOT, THE DARK MAN, THE DARK TOWER GRANT EDITIONS, JOHN DIES TRILOGY, AND SO ON AND SO ON AND SO . . .

Comment

Unfortunately I will have many painful decisions regarding IT, SWAN SONG, THE SHINING, SALEM'S LOT, THE DARK MAN, THE DARK TOWER GRANT EDITIONS, JOHN DIES TRILOGY, AND SO ON AND SO ON AND SO . . .
                    Might be easier to stay married! For the sake of the books.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                      Might be easier to stay married! For the sake of the books.
                      For the books.

BTW guys, Robert McCammon announced his new upcoming book on his Facebook page just now--including a link to the Entertainment Weekly story that contains an excerpt.

https://www.facebook.com/author.robert.mccammon/

Comment

*Also includes a link where you can pre-order the book

Comment

Sub Press announced it too this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                            As did CD.

Looks like a great book; I put in my pre-order.
                            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                              As did CD.

Looks like a great book; I put in my pre-order.
                              I saw the SubPress email but I didn't see the general CD announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                                Sub Press jumped the gun there a little bit.

Edit: Apparently they didn't jump the gun. There was an EW press release about it this morning that I wasn't aware of and our newsletter takes awhile to trickle out so while someone may have gotten the Sub Press newsletter first Sub Press assures me they didn't send their newsletter until they received ours. Apprently our newsletter service is slow considering I didn't receive it until 4 PM and it was sent around 1....
                                Last edited by Dan Hocker; 10-18-2017, 08:59 PM.
                                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                                X