CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Just an FYI, the CDCC early announcements are supposed to be secret until we announce them to the public. You're new so your post was waiting in the approval queue, so I "redacted" the announcement. Luckily it should only be "secret" until later today (I think).
    Got it, thank you I don't want to break any rules. I thought this whole forum was just for members who were able to know about those offers, but I have learned the error of my ways.

So anyways I am excited to join this club and looking forward to all of the exclusives. I am dying for that Eyes of the Green Dragon eventually, I hope I don't miss that one for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by rlgoodin View Post
      Got it, thank you I don't want to break any rules. I thought this whole forum was just for members who were able to know about those offers, but I have learned the error of my ways.

So anyways I am excited to join this club and looking forward to all of the exclusives. I am dying for that Eyes of the Green Dragon eventually, I hope I don't miss that one for sure!
      Most of the time it's not a big deal. Mostly we just don't want people sharing links to early announcements and stuff like that.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

FINALLY!!

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
          FINALLY!!
          Saw your comment. Checked my email. Texted my wife. Spent much more than I should have.

Comment

They are trying to take my money again. I am resisting, I must continue to resist.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
              Saw your comment. Checked my email. Texted my wife. Spent much more than I should have.
              Success!

One of the main reasons I bought the gift certs in fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                They are trying to take my money again. I am resisting, I must continue to resist.
                Were you able to hold out? I'm wondering how "in demand" this book is going to be.

Comment

Were you able to hold out? I'm wondering how "in demand" this book is going to be.
                  I am continuing to hold out. I would think this will sell out quickly.

Comment

Not for me but happy for you guys! They got me for the discount on a slipcase though.

Comment

Have been waiting for this for a long time - and it's one of the reasons I stocked up on the gift certificates.
                      Very happy!

sk

Comment

You had the order wrong Jeff.

1) Saw your comment.
                        2) Checked my email.
                        3) Spent much more than I should have.
                        4) Texted my wife.

All better.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post

1) Saw your comment.
                          2) Checked my email.
                          4) Texted my wife.

All better.
                          Ah, the ol' it's-easier-to-seek-forgiveness-than-permission school of thought, eh? I've found that usually works out pretty well, actually. Usually.
                          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post

1) Saw your comment.
                            2) Checked my email.
                            4) Texted my wife.

All better.

hahahahahaha! Well the book WAS in my shopping cart and the coupon was applied and all I had to do was confirm the order when I texted.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                              Ah, the ol' it's-easier-to-seek-forgiveness-than-permission school of thought, eh? I've found that usually works out pretty well, actually. Usually.
                              Yes! Lets have a copy secured before it sells out and then I have until February to finalize the divorce.

Comment

Yes! Lets have a copy secured before it sells out and then I have until February to finalize the divorce.

Nope! You have until Feb to beg forgiveness!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X