Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session TJCams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    My personal opinion is that you guys found a nice balance regarding offerings and price point. Even at the higher retail this pays for itself with the Gift Certificate offer each year but I see how some people would not bite.
    I second this. It's a great deal regardless. I think this will be my 3rd or 4th since I've discovered CD.

Senior Member Hearing Voices Tommy's Avatar
    I'm glad these were announced this week. Next week, Irma might be causing my state some problems. Not expecting any really rough wind action where I am but certainly will be getting a lot of rain. If it's anything like Hugo, my power might be out for a week. I hope not. If CD would like some more of my money, this week will be better than next week for any more announcements.

I apologize if my above post was insensitive to anyone here that is or will be affected by this storm or Harvey. I can be a real dope sometimes. All things considered, I'm sitting pretty for the moment and my thoughts go out to anyone that is having to evacuate.

Senior Member Hearing Voices mhatchett's Avatar
    We all know you, no harm, no foul LOL!! You've accidentally said nice things too, HAHAHA!!

Quote Originally Posted by mhatchett View Post
    We all know you, no harm, no foul LOL!! You've accidentally said nice things too, HAHAHA!!
    Ha!

The piece of merchandise I've used the most is the key chain. I've used it from day one!

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session bsaenz24's Avatar
    I'm always been a little bitter since they said no to my idea of a Cemetery Dance speedo swimsuit.

Senior Member 2nd Electroshock Session Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I'm always been a little bitter since they said no to my idea of a Cemetery Dance speedo swimsuit.
    And the rest of us have been eternally grateful!

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session TJCams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    The piece of merchandise I've used the most is the key chain. I've used it from day one!
    I have mine too. It's kind of banged up actually, but it's pretty darn awesome. My kid took my CD touque/beanie, and the CD napsack/bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    And the rest of us have been eternally grateful!

Quote Originally Posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Me too!

I'm finding this forum much less supportive than my CD speedo would have been.

Besides the Speedo, or maybe even to match it, I think a CD leather wallet would be cool.

Junior Member Visitor
    Hi everyone, I bought the collectors club membership in august of 2016. I figured since I've been buying books from here since 2010 it was time to join the club Now today (12) I got an email for the new club starting on October 1st? I haven't received any "free" books and only 2 emails for grab bags but since I work overnight shift those are gone by the time I get up Does anyone know if they are going to do any compensation for this years club since they had no books for last year? Really disappointed with the experience, seems like I wasted my money on nothing

Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by evilqueen View Post
    Hi everyone, I bought the collectors club membership in august of 2016. I figured since I've been buying books from here since 2010 it was time to join the club Now today (12) I got an email for the new club starting on October 1st? I haven't received any "free" books and only 2 emails for grab bags but since I work overnight shift those are gone by the time I get up Does anyone know if they are going to do any compensation for this years club since they had no books for last year? Really disappointed with the experience, seems like I wasted my money on nothing
    I'm sorry you're disappointed. That said, even though you haven't received your books yet they are still coming, as well as the bonus items from that CDCC. I actually have the mugs already, I'm just waiting on the sweatshirts (which have been a nightmare to get produced) before we ship out the mugs. As far as the inherit CDCC bonus we are constantly offering CDCC exclusives (grab bags, books, smaller projects), CDCC exclusive discounts, early announcements / opportunities to purchase things we know are going to sell out quickly. These things (and the books) are what most people purchase the CDCC for.

So like I said the book for CDCC from 2016 you will still be getting, it's just no ready yet. For the record the CDCC books are also almost entirely exclusive for the CDCC, there's usually very little of the print runs left after the fact. In fact I'm not even sure that "Better Weird" the book for 2015's CDCC was even offered to anyone else.
    Last edited by Dan Hocker; 09-13-2017 at 03:45 PM.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com
    Ebook Email: danhocker@dhdigitaleditions.com
    eBook Website: www.dhdigitaleditions.com

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Twitter - Facebook - Twitch.tv

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    UP State NY the real upstate north of Albany
    Sorry you were disappointed with the experience. I signed up last week for the new cdcc . I have been apart of everyone and have really loved it.

Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly frik51's Avatar
    Really disappointed with the experience, seems like I wasted my money on nothing
    The half-price gift certificates alone make the club a huuuuuuge money-saving experience.
    At least, to me they do.

sk

Senior Member Inmate TacomaDiver's Avatar
    Exactly! I was tracking to to see if CDCC actually saved me any money and I was breaking even (or close to it) until the half priced gift certs became available. And then it was a gold mine.

Quote Originally Posted by frik51 View Post
    The half-price gift certificates alone make the club a huuuuuuge money-saving experience.
    At least, to me they do.

sk

Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication
    Quote Originally Posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    Exactly! I was tracking to to see if CDCC actually saved me any money and I was breaking even (or close to it) until the half priced gift certs became available. And then it was a gold mine.
    So those half price gift certs can be used for any order, and have no expiration date? I held off buying them because I was never quite sure whether certain books were excluded.

I've spent $1458.26 at CD this year, so I'm sure I could have saved some money

Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    So those half price gift certs can be used for any order, and have no expiration date? I held off buying them because I was never quite sure whether certain books were excluded.
    Yep, they're good for everything listed on the store except for more Gift Certificates. So a lot of CDCC members will buy the Gift Certificates and then use them to order the next round of book announcements -- and on those orders they're also getting the usual 10% to 30% off with their exclusive CDCC coupon code. The savings can really add up if you're a regular customer!

Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Books to Benefit: http://www.BooksToBenefit.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    My Official Writing Website: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com