Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're All In This Together by Owen King

We’re All In This Together by Owen King
    Lettered Edition Has Sold Out and the Limited Edition is More Than 50% Sold Out!

This is the discussion thread for the "We're All In This Together" announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

This one's a little late. I completely missed us making this announcement last week.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I had originally cancelled my order for this book but after reading the excerpt, I may have to rethink that decision. It felt like I was almost reading his father.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
        I had originally cancelled my order for this book but after reading the excerpt, I may have to rethink that decision. It felt like I was almost reading his father.
        Have you tried Joe Hill yet?

Comment

No I haven't, Brad but I do have both the US and UK copies of his book NOS4A2, ordered both covers of 20th Century Ghosts, and The Fireman from CD. I'll have to add them all to my reading list.

Comment

I've read Heart Shaped Box and NOS4A2 and loved them both.

Comment

I checked out his website last night for the first time and his synopsis for each of his books really has me intrigued.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                I checked out his website last night for the first time and his synopsis for each of his books really has me intrigued.
                The Novella is worth the price of admission on this one. In my opinion the short stories are from a young writer finding his was but 'W'ere all in this together' is a really good story.

Comment

Sounds like I should pick it back up for sure then. Thanks, guys! As always.

Comment

Dan or Brian-Any updates on this book by Owen King? I have been watching and waiting for an update regarding WAITT.

Cap
                    Last edited by c marvel; 08-28-2017, 04:14 PM.
                    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                      Dan or Brian-Any updates on this book by Owen King? I have been watching and waiting for an update regarding WAITT.
                      Cap
                      I think everything's just about ready, so I hope to have an idea about the printing schedule soon!

Brian
                      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Cap - I think the acronym of the book's title says it all . . . WAITT . . .

I kid of course - this is actually my oldest outstanding CD order at the moment (6/15/2017 - a bit over two years now) so I too am anxious to see this one arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                          this is actually my oldest outstanding CD order at the moment (6/15/2017 - a bit over two years now)
                          My oldest pre-order (and outstanding) dates from November 2011....
                          I'm a patient man...

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                            My oldest pre-order (and outstanding) dates from November 2011....
                            I'm a patient man...

sk
                            You got me beat by two years! My oldest outstanding order is the Limited of Turn Down the Lights from 11/22/13.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                              You got me beat by two years! My oldest outstanding order is the Limited of Turn Down the Lights from 11/22/13.
                              My oldest backorder that I am aware of the order date is Shocklines, ordered 02/23/2007. My oldest backorder is from prior to 2006, I know this because that is when I began tracking order dates, is The Best of Cemetery Dance Vol 2 (Known then as Cemetery Dance 15 Year Celebration.)

Comment

Working...
                              X