No announcement yet.

Custom slipcases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plus I like how they'll all be similar for the trilogy. Really looking forward to see what you guys did with Bazaar.

Comment

Those Doubleday cases are breathtaking. Wow. Congrats!

Comment

Love those cases. Glad I finally did order them, in spite of the incredible shipping costs.
        They're on their way!

sk

Comment

2nd batch of 1st/1st slipcases from Jeff. Hopefully someday I'll actually be able to place said books into the ones I'm missing :-/.

SK 1st Ed. Slipcases From Jeff 2.jpgIMG_1269.jpg
          IMG_1270.jpgIMG_1271.jpg

Comment

Such amazing looking slipcases.

Comment

Agreed. Jeff has done some pretty nice work here.

Comment

The Bazaar of Bad Dreams

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                Plus I like how they'll all be similar for the trilogy. Really looking forward to see what you guys did with Bazaar.
                The material we found for The Bazaar of Bad Dreams is terrific. We were able to find something that really works with the matte finish of the book's DJ. The hot foil stamping was an interesting problem because there's a lot "going on" with that artwork, and you have to be careful with the stamping that it doesn't just end up being a solid mess. I think our designer came up with something really nice for that. Can't wait have a sample case so I can show it off!

Brian
                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I'm sure it will be pretty cool no doubt. I messed up and only ordered 1 :-/. Hopefully there will be a few extras as usual.

Comment

And I just realized that I spaced and didn't order a slipcase for Bazaar. So disappointed in myself! Fingers crossed that they are extras (and I don't miss the announcement.) Maybe an extra can bet set aside since I've bought the last who knows how many every time?

Comment

FALSE ALARM!

I just realized that my Bazaar of Bad Dreams Slipcase was in my book order list as Slipcase Bazaar of Bad Dreams. WHEW!

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                      And I just realized that I spaced and didn't order a slipcase for Bazaar. So disappointed in myself! Fingers crossed that they are extras (and I don't miss the announcement.) Maybe an extra can bet set aside since I've bought the last who knows how many every time?

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                        FALSE ALARM!

I just realized that my Bazaar of Bad Dreams Slipcase was in my book order list as Slipcase Bazaar of Bad Dreams. WHEW!

Comment

Stephen King Slipcase Poll?! What?! Please! and Yes, Sir! May I have another?! Let's make this happen, guys!!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/...slipcase-poll/

Comment

Of course I'm in.
                            Voted for: Lisey's Story, Bag of Bones and the combined The regulators/Desperation case.

sk

Comment

I voted for the combined Desperation/Regulators case.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                                Of course I'm in.
                                Voted for: Lisey's Story, Bag of Bones and the combined The regulators/Desperation case.

sk
                                Knew I liked you for a reason, Siep . Man after my own heart.

Curious if we're allowed to vote more than once.....
                                Last edited by Brian861; 01-02-2016, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X