Cemetery Dance Collector's Club 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Yesterday's offer was pretty awesome! I keep thinking I should go back for seconds. Anybody else take advantage of this deal?
    I passed. Great deal though.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
      You guys should post some examples of past CDCC deals to give potential future members an idea of what to expect if they do join .
      That list of examples could go on for quite a while! Probably the best way to explain CDCC deals is like this: You know all those offers you get from CD for being on their regular mailing list? Well, imagine getting those earlier with a possible discount. Oh yeah, and not missing out on other offers because CDCC members scooped them all up before they could be offered to the regular mailing list. You'll have to pry my CDCC membership out of my cold, dead hands.

Now there is a downside to CDCC membership: general lack of funds due to participating in awesome deals, habitual checking of email to see if a new offer has been sent, dirty looks from the mailman for having to deliver all those packages. It's been rough, but somehow I've been able to deal with all those downsides.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        I passed. Great deal though.
        Martin, you have so much more willpower than I do!

Comment

I passed also.

Comment

I'll post about this deal after I have received my [redacted] and the offer has expired. I've been pretty disappointed by the CDCC offers; I think this is the first one I have taken part in. However, I have been happy with CDCC overall. The exclusives I got were fun, and I think there is still more to come. This offer, depending on how it pans out, could be great.

Comment

I broke down and went back for seconds!

Comment

No you just claimed my firsts that I didn't want..See its all in how you word it.
                I broke down and went back for seconds!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  No you just claimed my firsts that I didn't want..See its all in how you word it.
                  Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Fulman View Post
                    I'll post about this deal after I have received my [redacted] and the offer has expired. I've been pretty disappointed by the CDCC offers; I think this is the first one I have taken part in. However, I have been happy with CDCC overall. The exclusives I got were fun, and I think there is still more to come. This offer, depending on how it pans out, could be great.
                    For anyone who still has the link handy, we realized we had one more carton of books available to use than we thought we had, so the page is back on the site while supplies last!

Brian
                    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Should I go back for thirds?

Brian, is there a greater chance of getting duplicates with a separate order being placed?

Comment

Should I go back for thirds?

Brian, is there a greater chance of getting duplicates with a separate order being placed?
                        There is just because of random luck... if you've already placed an order, I suggest REPLYING to that order confirmation email and asking Mindy to add another book to your current order, so Dan will see one order with 2 or 3 books and he'll work it so that you get different books on that order! This deal is a lot of manual data entry and accounting, so it's a pain in the butt for Mindy and Dan, ha!

Brian
                        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Thanks, Brian! If I decide to order more I'll definitely take your suggestion about replying to a previous order.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                            There is just because of random luck... if you've already placed an order, I suggest REPLYING to that order confirmation email and asking Mindy to add another book to your current order, so Dan will see one order with 2 or 3 books and he'll work it so that you get different books on that order! This deal is a lot of manual data entry and accounting, so it's a pain in the butt for Mindy and Dan, ha!

Brian
                            I read this quickly and only saw the bolded part; I thought, "WOW! I didn't think Mindy would hook us up like that!"

Comment

My books are on their way. I'll post pictures and details when they arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Fulman View Post
                                My books are on their way. I'll post pictures and details when they arrive.
                                Mine are in transit as well. Very much looking forward to seeing what I get!

Comment

Working...
                                X