Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you ever want a certain # or letter of CD's books. Ever think of trading orbuying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you ever want a certain # or letter of CD's books. Ever think of trading orbuying

This May die a slow death but who knows? I'll start off. i'm looking for The Shell Collector. The Letter Y. I have it in the letter G. It is in perfect condition. Whoever has G and is willing to trade I would appreciate it. who knows maybe i'll have a # you'll need. Let's give this a try. Mike

Is this limited to CD titles? Because I'd love to get #211 of the SubPress editions of Fool Moon and Grave Peril as my copies are #306 and #209 (respectively) and don't match the rest of my set.

Comment

I would think this would be open to any and all publishers. That's one of the reasons I like this forum as it's not dedicated to any 1 author or publisher. From this forum I have come across many new writers to read. As this is the only forum I have joined and am very new to this game and don't want to step on any toes. Dan, Brian have I crossed a line here?

Comment

In general I find most small press publishers supportive of each other, with that said I think CD exceeds the norm in there support.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88 View Post
          Dan, Brian have I crossed a line here?
          Not at all
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I have the following numbers that don't match the rest of my set in the CD Novella Series if anyone is interested in a trade if they need one of the said numbers. I'm looking for #81 of those listed but will trade for any number should you need one listed below. Thanks!

#1 The Wilds #46

#2 Spree #31

#3 411 #107

#4 Right to Life #206

#5 Lynch #303

#6 The Winchester Horror #234

#7 Operator B. #211

#8 Purity #145

#9 Demons #122

#10 Bonnie Winter #436

#11 Cast in Dark Waters #380

#12 Roll Them Bones #335