Stephen King the Doubleday Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE SHINING production update going out today:

We are still right on track to have finished slipcases and traycases by the end of May, and we thought you might like to see a photo of the “approval traycase” they sent us for confirmation of the materials, etc. In addition, our very first finished copy of the Artist Limited Edition book is in the case, so you can see the cover artwork and how all of the colors play off each other.

Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I LOVE IT! That is one great looking edition! Every time one of these books come for order, I'm always like "This is a lot of money to spend when I'm not even a big King fan", and every time I get one in my hands, I follow up with "Worth it".

Comment

Very impressive!

Comment

I've broken three monitors trying to pick that book up. Please send me mine before I break another one.

Comment

Dat email...

Holy crap guys, well done!

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
              Dat email...

Holy crap guys, well done!
              No doubt! I'm so excited. I've had my AE on order since June 2016!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                No doubt! I'm so excited. I've had my AE on order since June 2016!
                I got in on a secret offer to get the rest of the set (post The Shining) in August 2015. One of the better collecting decisions I've made (though I wish I'd been wise enough to get in on the original offer for the whole set).

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                  I got in on a secret offer to get the rest of the set (post The Shining) in August 2015. One of the better collecting decisions I've made (though I wish I'd been wise enough to get in on the original offer for the whole set).
                  WOW. I wish I had known about that. Congrats on the peace of mind! I'm sweating out the announcement for The Stand. I just want all the editions right now.

Comment

So has the book following The Shining been announced yet? Will that be Night Shift?

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise View Post
                      So has the book following The Shining been announced yet? Will that be Night Shift?
                      It will be NIGHT SHIFT. Official announcement will be later this week!
                      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                        Awesome news! Thanks Brian!

Comment

Already got my GE on order. Probably going to stick to just the GE copies for the rest of the set, but hopefully get remarques when available.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                            Coolio. Can you say whether or not it will be purchasable via PS Publishing? I assume yes (like the previous ones), but just checking to be sure.

Looking forward to the announcement.

Still waiting for my copy of The Shining to arrive. Reckon it'll be a couple of weeks before I'll hold it in my hands.

Comment

I can't speak for Brian and CD, but I'd say it's a safe bet that PS will be distributing Night Shift.

Comment

I had to go back and check my orders to make sure that I already locked in my AE of Night Shift. I'm very much looking forward to this one. I tend to enjoy King's short stories more than his novels. I'll definitely be getting a Remarque if and when it's made available.

Comment

Working...
                                X