Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twelve Bentley Little Books To Be Published By Cemetery Dance Publications!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    I really like that cover art.

I recently read The Mailman I found in first edition HC at a local used shop - was my first book length Little, and I really enjoyed it. He certainly isn't in the mainstream author category I gather, as you hardly ever see his books in a retailer like Chapters, and finding his titles in the used market (at least locally) is rare.
    This is from a while ago, but I thought I'd point out that I have recently been seeing Bentley Little's books at Chapters. He must have started gaining some more popularity (or at least better distribution) since the release of the Influence.

Comment

I have a #363 S/L Indignities of the Flesh that I am looking to trade for the #578.

Thanks
      " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
      - Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by pennynutter View Post
        I have a #363 S/L Indignities of the Flesh that I am looking to trade for the #578.

Thanks
        Good luck in being able to match your numbers. I have Indignities of the Flesh (#390) that I would like to match to the other books I have (#340).

Also have The Mailman (#703) that would like to match.

About to move house so once settled (all the books are now packed) will make a bit of effort on this.

Comment

Originally posted by drain74 View Post
          Good luck in being able to match your numbers. I have Indignities of the Flesh (#390) that I would like to match to the other books I have (#340).

Also have The Mailman (#703) that would like to match.

About to move house so once settled (all the books are now packed) will make a bit of effort on this.
          Oh man, I need to check my # on The Mailman. dang
          - Cicero

Comment

My copy of The Mailman is a PC from a grab bag. I'm in no rush to replace, though. Checked my copy of Indignities to see if I could help anybody out, but alas, it was copy #67.

Comment

I got a #9 of The Revelation in the OOP Grab bag CD offered at the end of 2014. That's the lowest number i've ever gotten from CD. Maybe I should try to match numbers...
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

But what about your copy of The Mailman? Isn't that one different. Also The Influence. That's a lot of work. I will have the whole set with my number and have requested the same number for The Consultant. Much easier. ...I must be getting old. I have no fight left to put in the work on getting complete sets unless I do it up front.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  But what about your copy of The Mailman? Isn't that one different. Also The Influence. That's a lot of work. I will have the whole set with my number and have requested the same number for The Consultant. Much easier. ...I must be getting old. I have no fight left to put in the work on getting complete sets unless I do it up front.
                  It'll be a killer collection when it's complete!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    I got a #9 of The Revelation in the OOP Grab bag CD offered at the end of 2014. That's the lowest number i've ever gotten from CD. Maybe I should try to match numbers...
                    I have four CD books with that number (9) and more on the way

Comment

I'm not THAT ambitious! I was thinking matching the previously published Little books and then matching The Influence and the Consultant. The Mailman I would let be as stand alone (unless CD publishes another oversized slipcased Little book...)
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Sounds like a good plan Squire.

Comment

When the 12 BL books were announce, I went for the matching numbers but totally forgot about The Mailman.
                          - Cicero

Comment

Interesting to note that both "The Influence" and "The Revelation" signed limiteds are sold out while "The Summoning" is still avaliable.

Maybe some people who have the first don't have the second, could reduce the amount of matched number sets.

Comment

Originally posted by drain74 View Post
                              Interesting to note that both "The Influence" and "The Revelation" signed limiteds are sold out while "The Summoning" is still avaliable.

Maybe some people who have the first don't have the second, could reduce the amount of matched number sets.
                              I received 'The Revelation' in a grab bag so I am sure that helped it sell out.

Comment

Two other factors are that The Influence is a new book and not a reprint of an older title, and The Revelation was in-stock where The Summoning is still forthcoming.
                                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                                X