Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twelve Bentley Little Books To Be Published By Cemetery Dance Publications!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm...I was just looking at the editions tab for the first two books and it doesn't have the lettered editions listed anymore. Was I wrong and the lettered editions are not sold out, but rather not being published?

Comment

I was wondering about The Store also. That is one of my favorite Bentley Little books.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
        I was wondering about The Store also. That is one of my favorite Bentley Little books.
        I haven't read it but it seems to be one of the more well loved Little books. Maybe it's being saved for a special Anniversary edition down the line. Very excited about this announcement though. So happy I've been saving gift certificates or there would have been no way I could have afforded the bundle.

Comment

I passed on this for now. I'll have to collect him one at a time, if I eventually decide.

Comment

Yeah, I will probably collect these one at a time too.
            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
            - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              The rights to The Store (and a bunch of others) weren't available at this time, but we love that one, too!

Brian
              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

WOW!!! I have some thinking to do. SHould I or shouldn't I? I just purchased $100 on books from CP and Thunderstorm. Plus I need to get the oil changed on my car. Damn!!!
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                  The rights to The Store (and a bunch of others) weren't available at this time, but we love that one, too!

Brian
                  And the mystery is solved! I figured it had to be something along those lines. Glad that The Ignored and The Collection are included as they are two of my favorites!

Comment

I'm really looking forward to The Collection. I've heard nothing but great things about it.

Comment

I'm going to have to go for them inidvidually. <sigh>
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                        I'm going to have to go for them inidvidually. <sigh>
                        Yeah me too, but that's fine. I am still stoked on this big contract for CD and Little!

Edit: It sucks a bit about the Store, that and Mailman are the ones i wanted to grab most.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                          Yeah me too, but that's fine. I am still stoked on this big contract for CD and Little!

Edit: It sucks a bit about the Store, that and Mailman are the ones i wanted to grab most.
                          You can still get The Mailman. Though I don't think we have many copies left.

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/little01
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

The Collection was my introduction to Bentley Little. I have the book club hard cover edition. It will be nice to have the signed limited.
                            Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                            I'm really looking forward to The Collection. I've heard nothing but great things about it.

Comment

I picked up a Lettered Edition of The Mailman today for just $18 + shipping, after using some gift certificates and a discount coupon.
                              "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                              - Stephen King

Comment

How long is this offer?

Comment

Working...
                                X