No announcement yet.

T-Dogz_AK47's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems they made the most of simply a facimile signature. I can't wait for mine to get here!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      It seems they made the most of simply a facimile signature. I can't wait for mine to get here!
      Believe me, it's much more than just a facsimile signature. The artwork and attention to detail is bloody amazing!!!
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

Next to feature on my collection thread is my copy of The Exorcist 40th Anniversary edition. Deeply upset that I missed the opportunity to buy a copy of this awesome book when it was first announced, I thought my chances of getting hold of a copy without being scalped by sellers on Abebooks or Ebay, was zero.

However, with Dan's kind assistance, I have now managed to get my paws on a PC copy Lettered Edition that is also remarqued by the artist Caniglia.

The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Lettered Edition traycase.jpg
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Lettered Edition inside traycase.jpg
          - Stephen King

Comment

The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Lettered Edition front cover.jpg
            - Stephen King

Comment

The deluxe marbled end papers:

The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Lettered Edition end papers.jpg
              - Stephen King

Comment

The awesome signature page:

The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Lettered Edition Signature Page.jpg
                - Stephen King

Comment

The title page remarqued by artist Caniglia:

The Latin phrase "Domine, non Sum Dignus Nec Spe Nec Metu" is translated "Lord, I am not worthy without hope without fear."

The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Lettered Edition remarque.jpg
                  - Stephen King

Comment

The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Lettered Edition (2).jpg
                    - Stephen King

Comment

The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Lettered Edition spine.jpg
                      - Stephen King

Comment

It's books like this that make me really appreciate the specialty press.

Comment

Great addition!

Comment

Absolutely stunning! You know I love my S/L copy, but that traycase and remarque has me mighty jealous.

Comment

Love that book!!!! I have the limited edition and love how it looks. Super addition.

Comment

Very cool addition. It is a gorgeous book!

Comment

Working...
                                X