Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pennynutter View Post
    Thanks for the tip, I took care of it this morning. I also snatched up a copy of Bed Bugs by Rick Hautala.
    I live to serve

Comment

Question about today's offer, are all of the stories new or are some reprints?

Comment

Some are reprints some are new.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Do we love the CDCC?

Comment

Yes. Yes we do. (Though I probably won't be taking advantage of today (Though I probably won't be taking advantage of today's offer. I kinda blew a whole lot of money late last week after receiving the Carrie update).

Comment

Not taking advantage of the offer . Trying to win some books n the James Newman fundraiser.Maybe next time.

Comment

I'm debating if I will or not - can't go wrong really, but...... not sure.

Comment

I love free money! I need to stock up because it'll all be spent before too long!

Comment

I jumped on today's CDCC offer using some gift certificates. Glad I had some or I'd have to pass.

Also, I really like the new checkout page, though it did throw me for a loop when it first came up because I was so used to the old one. This new iteration is a very nice step-up. I like having everything on one page and it is super-easy to use. And for some reason I really enjoy the "Basket Contents" section with the cover art of the books. Maybe I'm just being easily amused today, but I think the new set-up is pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                        I jumped on today's CDCC offer using some gift certificates. Glad I had some or I'd have to pass.

Also, I really like the new checkout page, though it did throw me for a loop when it first came up because I was so used to the old one. This new iteration is a very nice step-up. I like having everything on one page and it is super-easy to use. And for some reason I really enjoy the "Basket Contents" section with the cover art of the books. Maybe I'm just being easily amused today, but I think the new set-up is pretty cool.
                        Thanks! We're still working out some kinks that didn't turn up in our testing, but so far we're really pleased with it.

Brian
                        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I was just wondering if there is any news on the two books and chapbook that are part of the CDCC?

Any news would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by drain74 View Post
                            I was just wondering if there is any news on the two books and chapbook that are part of the CDCC?

Any news would be appreciated.
                            Nothing super new to report on the books, they're in production and should be printer-ready by the fall.

The chapbook isn't written yet. Someone should probably remind Richard he needs to do that!

Brian
                            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Hahaha, I love how the kid gloves go on for other authors, but not Richard!

Comment

I jumped on today's offer. Been looking at this for a while but it was out of my price range in the aftermarket. Nice little grab! Keep em coming. Or don't cuz I need money for the next Doubleday announcement.

Comment

Working...
                                X