Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If reincarnation is real I hope I become a barnacle on this boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
      If reincarnation is real I hope I become a barnacle on this boat.
      If reincarnation is real, I want to come back as Joe Hill's grandson.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
        Richard had 100 copies rushed for the signing, but the bulk of the run is due in just a few weeks!

Brian
        So I see I missed out on the FREE SIGNED UPGRADE for the trade hardcover of Widow's Point. Now I remember why I wanted to order this book. ~Cap
        Last edited by c marvel; 01-11-2018, 11:49 PM.
        Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

I know it's another publisher's book, but I was wondering when STATION ELEVEN was going to ship.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
            I know it's another publisher's book, but I was wondering when STATION ELEVEN was going to ship.
            I don't believe we've recieved our copies yet. I've asked Brian if he can check in with Sub Press about it.
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Has Orphans of Wonderland shipped yet? Seems I remember seeing a post somewhere that said it was going out.

Comment

Has Orphans of Wonderland shipped yet? Seems I remember seeing a post somewhere that said it was going out.
                I don't think we posted that. If we did we where probably confusing it with something else, as that one is still at the printer.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                  I don't think we posted that. If we did we where probably confusing it with something else, as that one is still at the printer.
                  Might have read going out to the printer, Jeff?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                    Might have read going out to the printer, Jeff?
                    Probably. Anything's possible. I could have dreamed it as well.

Comment

Probably. Anything's possible. I could have dreamed it as well.
                      Been there lol.

Comment

Did the OOP subforum disappear or did I hallucinate the whole thing?

Anyhow, popping in to ask my semi-annual question about Shocklines[. That last author has had the signature sheets for well over a year now.

Also, what are the chances there will be extra slipcases for The Outsider? I was a slacker and forgot to order one .

Comment

Is there any update on Brian Keene's Scratch, Lettered edition. 2015, last time I asked about this.

Comment

Originally posted by sideous View Post
                            Is there any update on Brian Keene's Scratch, Lettered edition. 2015, last time I asked about this.
                            Unfortunately no, still waiting on traycases. It and the other signature series titles that need traycases are currently with the cases maker though. Unfortunately he kinda just works at his own pace, but he's about the only person out there who can do such small quantities affordably.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                              Did the OOP subforum disappear or did I hallucinate the whole thing?

Anyhow, popping in to ask my semi-annual question about Shocklines. That last author has had the signature sheets for well over a year now.

Also, what are the chances there will be extra slipcases for The Outsider? I was a slacker and forgot to order one .

...Guess I should have checked the product page.

Open question about Shocklines, though.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                                ...Guess I should have checked the product page.

Open question about Shocklines, though.
                                I wish I had news to report, but unfortunately I do not at this time.

Brian
                                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                                X