Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 472

Thread: Production Update Questions

  1. #441
    Junior Member Visitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Several months back someone asked about the The New Cemetery Dance Book Club: SIX Signed Limited Edition Hardcovers over the next year (8-2016) and I believe 2 were at the printer and 2 more were scheduled for the end of the year so was just hoping to get an update since the "year" has already come and gone and we haven't received any of the 6 books yet.

  2. #442
    Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,087
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    Several months back someone asked about the The New Cemetery Dance Book Club: SIX Signed Limited Edition Hardcovers over the next year (8-2016) and I believe 2 were at the printer and 2 more were scheduled for the end of the year so was just hoping to get an update since the "year" has already come and gone and we haven't received any of the 6 books yet.
    The only update I could find (on the forums) in relation to that was posted in March and it said most of the titles where printer ready and it was just a matter of getting them printed and out. One of those titles is ready and will be shipping soon, though it's in the shipping queue behind 3 other books that have contractual deadlines or are just older pre-orders. I can't really speak to where the other books are in the production schedule.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com
    Ebook Email: danhocker@dhdigitaleditions.com
    eBook Website: www.dhdigitaleditions.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Twitter - Facebook - Twitch.tv

  3. #443
    Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,002,382
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    Several months back someone asked about the The New Cemetery Dance Book Club: SIX Signed Limited Edition Hardcovers over the next year (8-2016) and I believe 2 were at the printer and 2 more were scheduled for the end of the year so was just hoping to get an update since the "year" has already come and gone and we haven't received any of the 6 books yet.
    One is on the way to our warehouse and will be shipping soon, one is at the printer, and the other four are ready for the printer and will be sent when we reach them in the queue. At least one of those will be started by the end of the year and the others should be started in the first half of 2018. Thanks for your patience!

    Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Books to Benefit: http://www.BooksToBenefit.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    My Official Writing Website: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

  4. #444
    Senior Member 2nd Electroshock Session Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    3,991
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    One is on the way to our warehouse and will be shipping soon, one is at the printer, and the other four are ready for the printer and will be sent when we reach them in the queue. At least one of those will be started by the end of the year and the others should be started in the first half of 2018. Thanks for your patience!

    Brian
    Is this the pack that includes Reading Stephen King?

  5. #445
    Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,002,382
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Is this the pack that includes Reading Stephen King?
    Nope, this is the Cemetery Dance Book Club #8.

    Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Books to Benefit: http://www.BooksToBenefit.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    My Official Writing Website: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

  6. #446
    Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,087
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Is this the pack that includes Reading Stephen King?
    The two remaining books in that pack should be shipping before the end of the year as well. When it rains at CD it pours. As it stands now I have 6 books and 1 slipcase here to ship, plus one that's in progress, with even more on the way.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com
    Ebook Email: danhocker@dhdigitaleditions.com
    eBook Website: www.dhdigitaleditions.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Twitter - Facebook - Twitch.tv

  7. #447
    Senior Member 2nd Electroshock Session Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    3,991
    Rep Power
    15
    Sounds like I will be getting a bunch of shipping notices soon!

  8. #448
    Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,087
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Sounds like I will be getting a bunch of shipping notices soon!
    Depends on your definition of soon. Numbered books (unless they are low print runs) usually take about a week per book. Obviously this depends on print run and the percentage a book is sold out. I don't know off hand if they're all numbered, but I believe every book on my plate right now is sold out. Most are probably numbered too. So it could be awhile till we get to the end of this group.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com
    Ebook Email: danhocker@dhdigitaleditions.com
    eBook Website: www.dhdigitaleditions.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Twitter - Facebook - Twitch.tv

  9. #449
    Senior Member 2nd Electroshock Session Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    3,991
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Sounds like I will be getting a bunch of shipping notices soon!
    Two shipping notices today!

  10. #450
    Junior Member Visitor
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Unhappy

    Any news on the lettered edition of Screenplays? It has been listed on the production update status as being at the traycase maker now for years, but sadly no change or finished product since

  11. #451
    Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,002,382
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ReticentRomeo View Post
    Any news on the lettered edition of Screenplays? It has been listed on the production update status as being at the traycase maker now for years, but sadly no change or finished product since
    I believe it is one of the next three he hopes to finish.
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Books to Benefit: http://www.BooksToBenefit.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    My Official Writing Website: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

  12. #452
    Junior Member Visitor
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    They're here. Been here for a little bit, just haven't had a place to work them into the schedule with all the Shining / Gwendy madness. Hopefully soon, but it's hard to say since all my "summer" help has dried up now.
    Is the Gone Girl lettered any closer to shipping? Been a couple of months since this post.

  13. #453
    Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,087
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Is the Gone Girl lettered any closer to shipping? Been a couple of months since this post.
    Honestly I just need to find the time to work them into the schedule. Unfortunately the schedule has been packed since Gwendy and there just hasn't been enough time to squeeze it in. I may have to just force them in here somewhere in between something.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com
    Ebook Email: danhocker@dhdigitaleditions.com
    eBook Website: www.dhdigitaleditions.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Twitter - Facebook - Twitch.tv

  14. #454
    Junior Member Visitor
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Honestly I just need to find the time to work them into the schedule. Unfortunately the schedule has been packed since Gwendy and there just hasn't been enough time to squeeze it in. I may have to just force them in here somewhere in between something.
    Got my shipping notice for this one. Looking forward to receiving it.

  15. #455
    Senior Member Hearing Voices mhatchett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Va
    Posts
    1,175
    Rep Power
    9
    I got my Notice for October Dreams 2 and couldn't be happier!

  16. #456
    Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,087
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by mhatchett View Post
    I got my Notice for October Dreams 2 and couldn't be happier!
    Yep those are shipping now. Handyman THC's will be shipping this week as well.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com
    Ebook Email: danhocker@dhdigitaleditions.com
    eBook Website: www.dhdigitaleditions.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Twitter - Facebook - Twitch.tv

  17. #457
    Senior Member Hearing Voices mhatchett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Va
    Posts
    1,175
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by mhatchett View Post
    I got my Notice for October Dreams 2 and couldn't be happier!
    Got it today. It was kind of sad, looking at the signatures and seeing that some of the contributors are no longer with us. Great looking book, glad I have them both!

  18. #458
    Junior Member Visitor
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Hi, I just had a few questions. I could have sent an email, but I thought others here might like to know as well. Will Shivers VIII (Shivers 8) contain a new short story by Bentley Little, or will that story be a reprint?

    I also wondered if there were any more details yet on the short story collection coming from Bentley Little (release date, title of collection, list of stories etc.).

    Thanks for any info. By the way, I also had a facebook account and figured I would just login to these forums with it, but this website wouldn't allow it (something about 'too many redirects'). This isn't my main email account either (kshane isn't my name!) but I just wanted to ask those few questions anyway.

  19. #459
    Senior Member 2nd Rubber Room Confinement Theli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Posts
    3,067
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by mhatchett View Post
    Got it today. It was kind of sad, looking at the signatures and seeing that some of the contributors are no longer with us. Great looking book, glad I have them both!
    That is too bad. We've lost some fantastic authors in the last few years.

  20. #460
    Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,002,382
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by kshane View Post
    Hi, I just had a few questions. I could have sent an email, but I thought others here might like to know as well. Will Shivers VIII (Shivers 8) contain a new short story by Bentley Little, or will that story be a reprint?

    I also wondered if there were any more details yet on the short story collection coming from Bentley Little (release date, title of collection, list of stories etc.).

    Thanks for any info. By the way, I also had a facebook account and figured I would just login to these forums with it, but this website wouldn't allow it (something about 'too many redirects'). This isn't my main email account either (kshane isn't my name!) but I just wanted to ask those few questions anyway.
    Yeah, you're not the first person to report the "too many redirects" problem, but we have no idea why it's happening. I wonder if we can just disable the sign in with Facebook option? Not sure, that's more of a Dan question and I'm sure he'll see this soon.

    The Bentley Little story in SHIVERS 8 is brand new. I still need to post the TOC for that volume, which I'll try to do soon.

    The new Bentley Little short story collection will be published in the spring, and the official announcement will be made later this month, which will include the TOC. 25 to 30 stories, if I recall correctly, and approximately 1/2 of them are originals that were written specifically for the book.

    Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Books to Benefit: http://www.BooksToBenefit.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    My Official Writing Website: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •