This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReticentRomeo View Post
    Any news on the lettered edition of Screenplays? It has been listed on the production update status as being at the traycase maker now for years, but sadly no change or finished product since
    I believe it is one of the next three he hopes to finish.
    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      They're here. Been here for a little bit, just haven't had a place to work them into the schedule with all the Shining / Gwendy madness. Hopefully soon, but it's hard to say since all my "summer" help has dried up now.
      Is the Gone Girl lettered any closer to shipping? Been a couple of months since this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
        Is the Gone Girl lettered any closer to shipping? Been a couple of months since this post.
        Honestly I just need to find the time to work them into the schedule. Unfortunately the schedule has been packed since Gwendy and there just hasn't been enough time to squeeze it in. I may have to just force them in here somewhere in between something.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          Honestly I just need to find the time to work them into the schedule. Unfortunately the schedule has been packed since Gwendy and there just hasn't been enough time to squeeze it in. I may have to just force them in here somewhere in between something.
          Got my shipping notice for this one. Looking forward to receiving it.

Comment

I got my Notice for October Dreams 2 and couldn't be happier!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
              Yep those are shipping now. Handyman THC's will be shipping this week as well.

Instagram

Comment

Got it today. It was kind of sad, looking at the signatures and seeing that some of the contributors are no longer with us. Great looking book, glad I have them both!

Comment

Hi, I just had a few questions. I could have sent an email, but I thought others here might like to know as well. Will Shivers VIII (Shivers 8) contain a new short story by Bentley Little, or will that story be a reprint?

I also wondered if there were any more details yet on the short story collection coming from Bentley Little (release date, title of collection, list of stories etc.).

Thanks for any info. By the way, I also had a facebook account and figured I would just login to these forums with it, but this website wouldn't allow it (something about 'too many redirects'). This isn't my main email account either (kshane isn't my name!) but I just wanted to ask those few questions anyway.

Comment

Got it today. It was kind of sad, looking at the signatures and seeing that some of the contributors are no longer with us. Great looking book, glad I have them both!
                    That is too bad. We've lost some fantastic authors in the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by kshane View Post
                      Hi, I just had a few questions. I could have sent an email, but I thought others here might like to know as well. Will Shivers VIII (Shivers 8) contain a new short story by Bentley Little, or will that story be a reprint?

I also wondered if there were any more details yet on the short story collection coming from Bentley Little (release date, title of collection, list of stories etc.).

Thanks for any info. By the way, I also had a facebook account and figured I would just login to these forums with it, but this website wouldn't allow it (something about 'too many redirects'). This isn't my main email account either (kshane isn't my name!) but I just wanted to ask those few questions anyway.
                      Yeah, you're not the first person to report the "too many redirects" problem, but we have no idea why it's happening. I wonder if we can just disable the sign in with Facebook option? Not sure, that's more of a Dan question and I'm sure he'll see this soon.

The Bentley Little story in SHIVERS 8 is brand new. I still need to post the TOC for that volume, which I'll try to do soon.

The new Bentley Little short story collection will be published in the spring, and the official announcement will be made later this month, which will include the TOC. 25 to 30 stories, if I recall correctly, and approximately 1/2 of them are originals that were written specifically for the book.

Brian
                      Brian James Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                        Yeah, you're not the first person to report the "too many redirects" problem, but we have no idea why it's happening. I wonder if we can just disable the sign in with Facebook option? Not sure, that's more of a Dan question and I'm sure he'll see this soon.

The Bentley Little story in SHIVERS 8 is brand new. I still need to post the TOC for that volume, which I'll try to do soon.

The new Bentley Little short story collection will be published in the spring, and the official announcement will be made later this month, which will include the TOC. 25 to 30 stories, if I recall correctly, and approximately 1/2 of them are originals that were written specifically for the book.

Brian
                        Took me a minute to find it, but it has been disabled.

Instagram

Comment

Brian
                          That all sounds great! Thank you.

Comment

Are lettered editions still going to be produced for the Novella line moving forward? I've been toying with the idea of trying to collect the series in the lettered format, but would hate to start down the road if that edition won't continue be produced.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                              Are lettered editions still going to be produced for the Novella line moving forward? I've been toying with the idea of trying to collect the series in the lettered format, but would hate to start down the road if that edition won't continue be produced.
                              Timely question as we have an unannounced Novella Series title at the printer right now. We will NOT be printing Lettered Editions for the series from this point on. The editions have become cost prohibitive, unfortunately.

Brian
                              Brian James Freeman

Comment

Timely question as we have an unannounced Novella Series title at the printer right now. We will NOT be printing Lettered Editions for the series from this point on. The editions have become cost prohibitive, unfortunately.

Brian
                                Thanks, Brian! That makes that decision a lot easier. Looking forward to announcement!

Comment

Working...
                                X