Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Production Update Questions

Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Yeah, you're not the first person to report the "too many redirects" problem, but we have no idea why it's happening. I wonder if we can just disable the sign in with Facebook option? Not sure, that's more of a Dan question and I'm sure he'll see this soon.

The Bentley Little story in SHIVERS 8 is brand new. I still need to post the TOC for that volume, which I'll try to do soon.

The new Bentley Little short story collection will be published in the spring, and the official announcement will be made later this month, which will include the TOC. 25 to 30 stories, if I recall correctly, and approximately 1/2 of them are originals that were written specifically for the book.

Brian
    Took me a minute to find it, but it has been disabled.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com
    Ebook Email: danhocker@dhdigitaleditions.com
    eBook Website: www.dhdigitaleditions.com

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Twitter - Facebook - Twitch.tv

Junior Member Visitor

The Bentley Little story in SHIVERS 8 is brand new. I still need to post the TOC for that volume, which I'll try to do soon.

The new Bentley Little short story collection will be published in the spring, and the official announcement will be made later this month, which will include the TOC. 25 to 30 stories, if I recall correctly, and approximately 1/2 of them are originals that were written specifically for the book.

Brian
    That all sounds great! Thank you.

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement
    Are lettered editions still going to be produced for the Novella line moving forward? I've been toying with the idea of trying to collect the series in the lettered format, but would hate to start down the road if that edition won't continue be produced.

Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Are lettered editions still going to be produced for the Novella line moving forward? I've been toying with the idea of trying to collect the series in the lettered format, but would hate to start down the road if that edition won't continue be produced.
    Timely question as we have an unannounced Novella Series title at the printer right now. We will NOT be printing Lettered Editions for the series from this point on. The editions have become cost prohibitive, unfortunately.

Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Books to Benefit: http://www.BooksToBenefit.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    My Official Writing Website: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement
    Timely question as we have an unannounced Novella Series title at the printer right now. We will NOT be printing Lettered Editions for the series from this point on. The editions have become cost prohibitive, unfortunately.

Brian
    Thanks, Brian! That makes that decision a lot easier. Looking forward to announcement!