Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Results 461 to 465 of 465

Thread: Production Update Questions

  1. #461
    Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,074
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Yeah, you're not the first person to report the "too many redirects" problem, but we have no idea why it's happening. I wonder if we can just disable the sign in with Facebook option? Not sure, that's more of a Dan question and I'm sure he'll see this soon.

    The Bentley Little story in SHIVERS 8 is brand new. I still need to post the TOC for that volume, which I'll try to do soon.

    The new Bentley Little short story collection will be published in the spring, and the official announcement will be made later this month, which will include the TOC. 25 to 30 stories, if I recall correctly, and approximately 1/2 of them are originals that were written specifically for the book.

    Brian
    Took me a minute to find it, but it has been disabled.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com
    Ebook Email: danhocker@dhdigitaleditions.com
    eBook Website: www.dhdigitaleditions.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Twitter - Facebook - Twitch.tv

  2. #462
    Junior Member Visitor
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

    The Bentley Little story in SHIVERS 8 is brand new. I still need to post the TOC for that volume, which I'll try to do soon.

    The new Bentley Little short story collection will be published in the spring, and the official announcement will be made later this month, which will include the TOC. 25 to 30 stories, if I recall correctly, and approximately 1/2 of them are originals that were written specifically for the book.

    Brian
    That all sounds great! Thank you.

  3. #463
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,539
    Rep Power
    9
    Are lettered editions still going to be produced for the Novella line moving forward? I've been toying with the idea of trying to collect the series in the lettered format, but would hate to start down the road if that edition won't continue be produced.

  4. #464
    Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,002,377
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Are lettered editions still going to be produced for the Novella line moving forward? I've been toying with the idea of trying to collect the series in the lettered format, but would hate to start down the road if that edition won't continue be produced.
    Timely question as we have an unannounced Novella Series title at the printer right now. We will NOT be printing Lettered Editions for the series from this point on. The editions have become cost prohibitive, unfortunately.

    Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Books to Benefit: http://www.BooksToBenefit.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    My Official Writing Website: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

  5. #465
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,539
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Timely question as we have an unannounced Novella Series title at the printer right now. We will NOT be printing Lettered Editions for the series from this point on. The editions have become cost prohibitive, unfortunately.

    Brian
    Thanks, Brian! That makes that decision a lot easier. Looking forward to announcement!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •