Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too!

Comment

For those who missed outon NOS4A2, the SubPress site said they WILL have a few copies at some point and to watch the newsletter and site. I would expect it would be at least next week or later to make sure all copies arrived safely and they don't need to replace any. Good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
        For those who missed outon NOS4A2, the SubPress site said they WILL have a few copies at some point and to watch the newsletter and site. I would expect it would be at least next week or later to make sure all copies arrived safely and they don't need to replace any. Good luck!!
        I am going to be on that... I'm now going to monitor my email for SubPress like a hawk...

Comment

Originally posted by coderedx View Post
          I am going to be on that... I'm now going to monitor my email for SubPress like a hawk...
          Same here. Thanks for the update bsaenz.

Comment

Ok, I am really not trying to rub it in for those who did not order it, but I just got the SubPress edition of NOS4A2 and it is BEAUTIFUL!!! I think there are 7?? color plates...Charlie, Wraith, Vic, Bing, the husband, two kids, Maggie...I *think* that's it. It's a gorgeous production...plus the alt ending and the extra novella.

This is really a MUST HAVE for the horror reader!!

Comment

Ok, I am really not trying to rub it in for those who did not order it, but I just got the SubPress edition of NOS4A2 and it is BEAUTIFUL!!! I think there are 7?? color plates...Charlie, Wraith, Vic, Bing, the husband, two kids, Maggie...I *think* that's it. It's a gorgeous production...plus the alt ending and the extra novella.

This is really a MUST HAVE for the horror reader!!
              Admit it you are trying to rub it in. This sounds so damn good. Feel like taking some pics when if you get the chance?

Comment

I will if I get time, but free time is really limited now. Seriously though, whoever missed it that thought they might want one, keep an eye on SubPress for the extra copies. It is well worth the $.

Comment

I hope to have mine next week!
                  I will if I get time, but free time is really limited now. Seriously though, whoever missed it that thought they might want one, keep an eye on SubPress for the extra copies. It is well worth the $.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                    Same here. Thanks for the update bsaenz.
                    I emailed SubPress today about another book, and I asked when they thought they'd make the anouncement about NOS4A2 extra copies. They said it might be a "few weeks." Sigh.

Comment

Figures. They will probably wait to make sure no replacements are needed.

Comment

So how much were the S/L and Lettered editions of this book?

When you visit the NOS4A2 page on the Subterranean Press website, it just says 'Sold Out.' I just need to know the price of this book, so that I can determine if it's financially viable to try and get a copy if and when they release the extra ones.
                        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                        - Stephen King

Comment

The Limited was $125.00. Not sure on the Lettered since I did not order one.
                          Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

When you visit the NOS4A2 page on the Subterranean Press website, it just says 'Sold Out.' I just need to know the price of this book, so that I can determine if it's financially viable to try and get a copy if and when they release the extra ones.

Comment

Here you go:

Limited: 750 signed numbered copies, illustrated by Gabriel Rodriguez: $125
                            Lettered: 26 signed, specially bound copies, housed in a custom tray case: $1000

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by thelion View Post
                              Here you go:

Limited: 750 signed numbered copies, illustrated by Gabriel Rodriguez: $125
                              Lettered: 26 signed, specially bound copies, housed in a custom tray case: $1000
                              $125 for a limited edition is quite reasonable so I may be up for this.
                              $1000 for the lettered edition is seriously hard core. I just can't afford that (not even a pay rise in my job would help).
                              "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                              - Stephen King

Comment

I'm sure the lettered will be beautiful, but that's an insane amount of money for a book!! Of course, I'm sure there are a lot of people who say that about the limited too and I needed one of those!!
                                Last edited by bsaenz24; 10-22-2013, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X