Grave Tales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grave Tales

Sometime last year I ordered a four (I think) issue run of Grave Tales. Last I heard, the end of the year was the "goal" for the next issue; just wondering if there's any updates. Thanks!

edit: the comics page shows #7 as "still available", so that's got me scratching my head. I believe that's the first one I should have gotten. ??

edit redux: nevermind; i see the publication is now 2013 forthcoming...
    Last edited by Xiabei; 01-21-2013, 02:30 AM.

Yep and if I recall Brian said there would be a really cool announcement about Grave Tales soon also. Something he was working on that he hoped would be done last summer but with all the books coming out must have been put off. Be patient Mr. X. Soon. Soon.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      Yep and if I recall Brian said there would be a really cool announcement about Grave Tales soon also. Something he was working on that he hoped would be done last summer but with all the books coming out must have been put off. Be patient Mr. X. Soon. Soon.
      I think you mean "soon™"
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Comment

I enjoyed the one edition of Grave Tales I purchased. Would definitely get in on more in the future.

Comment

I hope you guys are right because I ordered a subscription too a looooong time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
              I enjoyed the one edition of Grave Tales I purchased. Would definitely get in on more in the future.
              Same here, I just got #4, and I loved it.
              "now youes can't leave"
              A Bronx Tale
              directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Wish I could enjoy mine.

Comment

I've been looking at these for a long time and just now bought some. I'm really looking forward to them.

Comment

In fact, one of the stories in the one I got, one part really disturbed me......

Comment

I have all but one issue. Sad part is whenever I want to track it down I'm not at home and can't remember if it's issue #1 or 3...

Comment

Write it down on a piece of paper and stick it in your wallet where your money used to be before you discovered CD.
                        Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
                        I have all but one issue. Sad part is whenever I want to track it down I'm not at home and can't remember if it's issue #1 or 3...

Comment

It seems everyone's getting theirs except me!

Comment

It has been over a year since a new issue came out maybe longer. We are talking about the past issues. CD is still planning on more just been delayed. Have faith GT will be back on track soon. The book production is running great and the magazine is back on track. These things take time.
                            Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
                            It seems everyone's getting theirs except me!

Comment

Yeah, everything is just about set for the Grave Tales 7 regular edition and Signed Limited Edition, so it will definitely be published in 2013.

And then we have some big changes coming for Grave Tales that I think our readers are really going to like. That probably won't be announced until summer.

Brian
                              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                              X