Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, this is selling fast.

Comment

Ordered mine on Tuesday and got my matching number.This is going to be great.Love the cover.I too only paid shipping.

Comment

Yeah, them certificates are nice! But I've purchased a lot lately and only have $8 left on mine...

Comment

I ordered mine as soon as the email popped up on my phone

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
            Did you grab a lettered Grant?
            Not this time around Peter, I was maybe a little too late in jumping on board (it's been a bits nuts at work, so haven't been as spry in jumping on stuff as I usually am)

Comment

Thats too bad. Do you have a lettered The Passage on order? If you do, theres gonna be some empty shelf space screaming "fill me!!" at you.

Comment

The Twelve by Justin Cronin is now SOLD OUT, but there are waiting lists for each edition for anyone who missed out:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/cronin02

Brian
                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Looks great! I'm really looking forward to reading this one.
                  Visit my horror/crime fiction blog October Country.
                  Stalk me on Twitter: @BluGilliand.

Comment

So Glad I ordered this with the CDCC Secret email earlier this week Getting my # matched as well

Comment

I really like that way the cover is being kept the same. By that I mean the authors name and the title of the book.
                      I'm also glad CD kept the price the same as the first one. I was so worried about that.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                        Thats too bad. Do you have a lettered The Passage on order? If you do, theres gonna be some empty shelf space screaming "fill me!!" at you.
                        Yep, sure do Peter - oh well, no use bitching about it, was to slow and that's it, all over red rover

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                          Yep, sure do Peter - oh well, no use bitching about it, was to slow and that's it, all over red rover
                          Well I'm sure there will be some unclaimed copies so I'm guessing that you might get a second chance.

Comment

I lied I was so excited about this book.I actually ordered it Monday not Tuesday.Did not even finish the notice.Just ordered and then e-mailed Mindy.

Comment

The link for the The Twelve on the production updates page leads Torn and not The Twelve. The link on the front page leads to the proper location though
                              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Did you pm Dan or Brian? I'm sure they'd like to fix it right away and it might take Dan a while to get to this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X