Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Mailman: The 20th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Bentley Little

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the slipcase material.Looking forward to this alot.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
      Ok, I am now officially finding the guy on the cover of The Mailman as creepy as the bad guy in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!!!!
      Are you referring to the child catcher? Wasn't he a really creepy guy? When these lists come out of the scariest movie character, he is top on my list and no one ever mentions him!
      "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Mine, too! just barely beating out the Wicked Wiich of the West.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Oh definitely. SHe was one bad ass biotch.
          "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
            Are you referring to the child catcher? Wasn't he a really creepy guy? When these lists come out of the scariest movie character, he is top on my list and no one ever mentions him!
            Point of maybe some interest, the character was played by a knighted Australian dancer, thespian (Sir Robert Helpmann) - he also appeared as The Mad Hatter in one of the many screen versions of Alice of Wonderland (1972) ...

Comment

That's interesting, thanks for that. He was (is?) a wonderful actor. WAS. He passed away in the 80s. His facial expressions in Chitty Chitty were really just fantastic.
              Last edited by Hedda Gabler; 02-23-2012, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
                That's interesting, thanks for that. He was (is?) a wonderful actor. WAS. He passed away in the 80s. His facial expressions in Chitty Chitty were really just fantastic.
                He creeped me out as a kid (I saw it when it was eventually released as a "first run" movie in the little country town the I grew up in all those years ago) and still does what I watch CCBB on Blu-Ray even now

Comment

me too. Isn't that great? Even after all these years, he's still such a wonderfully creepy character.

Comment

I'm waiting to be creeped out by him!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      I'm waiting to be creeped out by him!
                      How could he not Mr Boone

1000x500px-LL-acee0f8a_chitty3.jpg
                      Last edited by Grant Wootton; 02-23-2012, 06:51 AM.

Comment

And if I remember correctly he was in the Ozploitation classic Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                          How could he not Mr Boone

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4561[/ATTACH]
                          I thought we were talking about The Mailman." Helpmann's been creeping me out for more than 40 years!!!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Him too (sorry Squire, didn't realise you were a Mailman virgin ) - substitute candy with a mailbag and the creep factor is proportionate

Comment

Glad to see this on track for publication this month!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X